PDA

View Full Version : NFS Carbon AE86 Corolla Help me!!

Rochey69r
01-02-2007, 04:25 AM
Hey all,

I got Need for Speed carbon for christmas and was pretty shattered to not unlock the AE86 Corolla as i love the cars. However after completing career mode the credits rolled up and as you are forced to watch them i sat through them and when the licensing came up for the car makes n models. it had under toyota something about the 'AE86 TRUENO' (which is the same car). So while in EB games today i picked up the PRIMA guide to the game and found that the car AE86 COROLLA GTS is in it. i tried to find a way to unlock it but couldnt see how. i have currently 100% completed career mode and have beaten about 13/45 of the challanges that are seperate to carreer mode. can anyone please help me in unlocking this demon of a car?!?!?

P.S. i have the 'collector's edition' of NFS Carbon.

CrazyCougar
01-02-2007, 05:02 AM
One way would be to fork over 80 MSP on the Xbox marketplace to unlock the car immediately. As for in game unlock, I am not sure how to do it, but I know its not in career mode. Check out the challenges or reward cards thoroughly as there are quite a few unlockable cars mixed throughout.

Rochey69r
01-02-2007, 05:19 PM
One way would be to fork over 80 MSP on the Xbox marketplace to unlock the car immediately. As for in game unlock, I am not sure how to do it, but I know its not in career mode. Check out the challenges or reward cards thoroughly as there are quite a few unlockable cars mixed throughout.

ive looked at all the rewards for the 'challenge series' and none of them are the AE86. and the 'reward cards' dont mention it either. i might have to fork over the points. so far ive now completed about 18/45 of the 'challenge series'. i'll wait till ive beaten them all then if after 45/45 completed of the 'challenge series' and 100% in career i still dont have the car ill be like "wtf ea you suck."

p.s. this game wasnt that enjoyable in my opinion, far to short. it sucks how it has to change its physics to let you drift. i like games like PGR3 where the physics stay the same. you can drift whenever you want no matter what mode/race your in.

Rochey69r
01-04-2007, 10:31 PM
hmmm, i have beaten all of the bronze and silver 'challege series' with only 4 more golds to go. still no AE86. being bored i whacked in the stupid dvd they give you with the collectors edition and went to cars 'toyota' and the only cars it showed was the supra and the mr2. no AE86. strange. as i could buy the car off live.

ive heard its only in the ps3 and xbox 360 verions of the game.