PDA

View Full Version : I should be having George Lucas' baby!

El Pollo Loco
03-01-2002, 07:24 AM
The title says it all. Afterall I was totally screwed by lucas when i went out and bought OBW-WAN!

yall
03-01-2002, 07:37 AM
I have to agree. At first, I thought it was pretty good, but after playing it for a few more hours, I realized that it lacked in so many areas. Graphics, gameplay, depth... it just wasn't the game that it could have been. Oh well, lets hope Knights of the Old Republic kicks ass, as I suspect it will!

Ninja Scroll
03-01-2002, 08:08 AM
You bought Obi-Wan?! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!:D daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

George Lucas would give you a cameo in the next Star Wars flick just for buying that mess!:D Mmmmmmmmm, maybe you could be the voice of Jar-Jar! hehehehe!;)

Jeepster
03-01-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by El Pollo Loco
The title says it all. Afterall I was totally screwed by lucas when i went out and bought OBW-WAN!

LOL! Just wait for KOTOR..... :)

Hugh_Jass
03-01-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Jeepster

LOL! Just wait for KOTOR..... :)

Yeah...that one sounds like the best thing since Jedi Knight.

JimmieDoogan
03-01-2002, 09:54 AM
I feel exactly the same way about New Legends.... DO THEY EVEN BOTHER TO PLAY TEST THESE FARCKIN GAMES!!??? How stupid can you be to want to put your name on such a product. I would never in a million years allow such a product out my door. Too bad all GAME PUBLISHERS don't feel the same.

JJaX
03-01-2002, 10:04 AM
yeah i dont ge it either. Im tired os crap games. How does a game developer pull stuff liek this off.

They got games with crap for graphics (admit it, Obi-won and new legends looked like n64 games).

On top of that that they got crap for framerates.

Crap graphics = lower frame rate?

i dont get these people.

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 10:18 AM
Lucas Arts rarely develops solid games....so, I didn't have huge expectations with Obi-Wan. But, I must admit, Obi-Wan's use of his lightsaver being controlled by the right joystick was ingenious! Too bad the game lacked graphics, depth, and interest.

I hope this new one is as cool as it looks, though! :)

El Pollo Loco
03-01-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
You bought Obi-Wan?! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!:D daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

George Lucas would give you a cameo in the next Star Wars flick just for buying that mess!:D Mmmmmmmmm, maybe you could be the voice of Jar-Jar! hehehehe!;)

Meesa thinks yousa right ninja.
jar-jar no like obi-wan

Mercury
03-01-2002, 11:30 AM
Hmm, better you to have his baby then me. ;)

I actually don't think it's that bad a game. The gameplay is actually a lot of fun. I do think the graphics can be horrible at times; well, very plain anyway, too plain in fact, but all that really matters is the gameplay.

Ok, and the story, voice acting, and controls do suck, but the gameplay! Wow, it's not bad.

Woocifer
03-01-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Lucas Arts rarely develops solid games....so, I didn't have huge expectations with Obi-Wan. But, I must admit, Obi-Wan's use of his lightsaver being controlled by the right joystick was ingenious! Too bad the game lacked graphics, depth, and interest.

I hope this new one is as cool as it looks, though! :)

mmmmmmmmm lightsaver.....auuuuughghghghghhghg