PDA

View Full Version : Noob from Ephrata PA

CenterShock
01-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Hi all,

Just found this site and it looked pretty cool. I got into the whole forum thing from collecting diecast cars but my interests have drifted away from collecting cars and back to gaming. A few years ago we would have LAN parties on a regular basis that would draw 16 or more gamers. Myself and 3 other friends recently formed a little business and we now host tournaments here in Lancaster County. We had our first Halo 2 tourney and 17 teams showed up! In February we will have our first Gears of War tourney. I am stoked for that one! Feel free to check out our website and forum community. (see sig)

Anyways, I have been into gaming ever since I got my first Atari5200. I now currently have an X-box 360 and will probably be getting a second one soon (for the company ;) )

I like driving and shooting but not usually in the same game unless I am in a Warthog.

I hope to be able to become an active member of this community and share whatever I have to offer.

Game on! :cheers:

Congrats! You found your first clue. That wasn't too hard, was it?
A second part of the challenge is to collect these letters and descramble the word. Your first letter is N.

Now, to the next clue. You will need to find the difference between 2 photos. See you there!

You will find the next clue in the Off-topic Lounge

Rhiannon
01-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Hello and welcome, please enjoy your stay ;)

Soda Jones
01-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Welcome to the site, what kind of tv/sound system set up do you have?

CenterShock
01-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the site, what kind of tv/sound system set up do you have?
For now my TV is a basic tube - 35" Panasonic but I got a killer Sony 6:1 surround setup. I love racing and being able to hear what side I am being passed on. :cool:

laughs
01-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the site CenterShock! You found one hell of a site here :cheers:

Shawn-XBA
01-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Welcome to XBA CenterShock, Hope you enjoy your stay!

mattgame
01-13-2007, 07:27 AM
Welcome noob!!! I mean hi and enjoy yourself!!

wulkar
01-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the site.

SamSmith
01-13-2007, 05:27 PM
I passed out looking at your avatar :s

MXracer721
01-13-2007, 07:53 PM
I passed out looking at your avatar :s

That avatar is crazy looking.........if you stare at and kinda daze off it doesn't look like circles anymore..whoa. :watchout: