PDA

View Full Version : Hey

--LadyBug--
01-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Hello all, Wanted to stop by and leave a introduction. From what i browsed so far....this is a cool site for xbox owners. Take care.

wasabi_
01-13-2007, 09:00 PM
Cool...Thats what they want you to think. Leave while you still have the chance, they are holding me here against my will. They came over to my house and shackled me to the computer and set this forum as my only accessable page.

Save us LadyBug...Save us....arrrgg gargle gargle.

Nato King
01-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Hello all, Wanted to stop by and leave a introduction. From what i browsed so far....this is a cool site for xbox owners. Take care.

Welcome to the site and all i have to say is what I have browsed so far... is that this is the only site for xbox owners.

Again i say welcome and enjoy your stay.

wulkar
01-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Cool...Thats what they want you to think. Leave while you still have the chance, they are holding me here against my will. They came over to my house and shackled me to the computer and set this forum as my only accessable page.

Save us LadyBug...Save us....arrrgg gargle gargle.

QUIET NAIVE!. you know the penalty for your insubordination.

Laughs commence 50 lashes.

Welcome lady bug. don't mind our friend here. he suffers from mild hallucinations on account of his extensive use of acid in high school.

(why am i so good at being evil?)

Shawn-XBA
01-13-2007, 10:46 PM
Welcome to XBA Ladybug!

SPARTAN 0841992
01-14-2007, 01:10 AM
Hello and welcome person with the more than slightly iffeminate name!

laughs
01-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Laughs commence 50 lashes.

Already done... He won't be standing up straight for a while, thats for sure.

Anyway welcome Ladybug, your purple text is a feast for my eyes! :cheers:

CENCEE
01-14-2007, 10:13 AM

Welcome Ladybug if u have a GAMERTAG please display so that we can add u.

Slowride
01-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Ya like she's ever coming back after reading what you crazy *******s had to say.

ll Mista GT ll
01-15-2007, 02:51 PM
i like girls..... *snorts*

laughs
01-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Welcome Ladybug if u have a GAMERTAG please display so that we can add u.

Hmmmm he never asked me for my GAMERTAG.... Strange :confused:

CENCEE
01-15-2007, 09:13 PM

Very.

Add me if u wnt dunnie

wasabi_
01-16-2007, 02:04 PM

I feel for you laughs, never asked anything of me but a free sig...brings a tear to my eye. :cry:

However LadyBug, if I scared you, nothing to fear, there is an underground highway to freedom, we just have to type our xbox songs every night.

CENCEE
01-16-2007, 10:16 PM
I feel for you laughs, never asked anything of me but a free sig...brings a tear to my eye. :cry:

However LadyBug, if I scared you, nothing to fear, there is an underground highway to freedom, we just have to type our xbox songs every night.

Ahh... My bad brotha but i did ask nicely though.