PDA

View Full Version : UK Xbox Mags

Mr.XboxLover
03-01-2002, 09:14 AM
Hello!

Just for all you UK Xbox fans - a quick review of the UK's Xbox Mags.

I first brought Xbox Gamer. This magazine had quicte a bit of appeal, and I loved the tone it was writtern in, really opened my eyes and made me laugh. Then I paid some attention to the pictures and they looked like something off an Atari (R.I.P). Not impressed with the pictures I read the articles fully and the games reviews. DISSAPOINTED! They claimed games were rubbish yet provided little evidence and explanations of their claims. The layout just made me sick after a few mins, plus the pages started to get creased and tear.

Then I brought the Official Xbox Magazine, it seemed to shine at me from the rack. The pictures were high quality (most of them) and the news from around the globe was really eye catching and informative. The reviews were fair and even had a summary table of the highs and lows of each game, even had some great little turorials.

To sum it up I advise you get Official Xbox Magazine as it is serisouly informative with loads of demos and ideas for you to grasp. It really shows the Xbox in all its glory. Get XboxGamer for a cheaper quality mag but more funny.

Thats my view on them all!

Mr.XboxLover

P.S. Anything Xbox is OK by me!!!

Ninja Scroll
03-01-2002, 09:19 AM
First off welcome to the best d@mn xbox dedicated site on da net, sunshine!:)

Good to know Microsoft is representing very lovely over in da Kingdom! Happy readings.:)

Mr.XboxLover
03-01-2002, 09:38 AM
Merci Beacoup, pour aide moi avec vous comments.

I dont know any french so theres my best shot!

Thanks for your views!

Mr.XboxLover