PDA

View Full Version : How do I post a comment or write a review???????

JimmieDoogan
03-01-2002, 10:30 AM
I see absolutly no link any where pertaining to either action. Someone help me out.

Plewis
03-01-2002, 10:39 AM
next to the picture of the game's box there is a thing that says "rank this title", click on that... no thanks needed

E-Xbox
03-01-2002, 02:19 PM
good job plewis....
would this have n e thing to do with the contest?

JimmieDoogan
03-01-2002, 02:32 PM
No I was just wondering how to do it as I WAS going to post and angry review of New Legends but I didn't feel it was warrented. I only got to play the game for 40 mins as it crashed on me twice within that frame of time and I couldn't say I had an unbiased view of the game. If maybe it was playable, meaning most times it had cache and frame rate problems it would crash on me, so I can't POSITIVLY say I had a truely objective view of the game (cause I couldn't play it). However, I wouldn't recomend this game to anyone who wants to play something fun. Mind you I had no qualms with the gameplay, as I saw very little of it due to technical difficulties. Now for all you who are about to say I am a lier, this is truely what I experianced. I do not lie about such things because I have no gain in doing so. Plain and Simple. ;)