PDA

View Full Version : I cants waits no more!

ThomasHun
08-16-2001, 12:22 PM
I am tired of looking at damn pictures, interviews, and shorts. I think I am going to go into hibernation until november unless someone can come up with something interesting to talk about.

Aaron
08-16-2001, 12:31 PM
ah i know the feeling, only 3 months left...... man its hard...

I was thinkin, since theres all this online play stuff gonna be goin on, dont you think it would be ultra kewl if like all the websites took their staff and made clans (i.e. XboxAddict Clan, TeamXbox Clan) and we faced off to see who was the champion? I think we'd lay the smack down on em all.

Manny
08-16-2001, 01:19 PM
Lucky bastards. Complaining about the Xbox being released in 3 months while I have to wait until spring for the GameCube and Xbox to launch. Life's not fair...:(

ThomasHun
08-16-2001, 10:16 PM
Screw making clans to attack each other let's get clans and see who can talk the most **** at gamecube sites and get the most converts.

Aaron
08-16-2001, 10:42 PM
naw that would be stooping to their level

ThomasHun
08-17-2001, 10:16 AM
There are some gamecube fans that are better than some of our team players, just look at xbox365.com's comments those guys sound like ****ing idiots. **** I lost focus of what the hell I trying to say. Ok I got an idea, to find out who the best website is if someone gets a certain piece of news first no other site can show that piece of news. If you do your disqualified. So that way people from all the clans would be scurrying to get the news first

Xboxmaster2001
08-17-2001, 01:16 PM
This is what i think everyone that makes fun of X-Box and say gamecube or PS2 is better will prolly end up getting an X-Box in the future because there gonna see that the X-Box is so much better than any other system. gamecube dosnt have anything with it like dvd,internet or a hard drive and you get all 3 of those things and more with X-Box for 100$ thats what it seems like anyway well thats what i think.

ThomasHun
08-17-2001, 01:19 PM
Project ego itself will sale 200,000 units and revolutionize the marker but thats just what I think.

Xboxmaster2001
08-17-2001, 01:43 PM
I agree with ThomasHun project Ego is going to be a very good game its like no other i ever seen the # of realistic things like ageing and the scar, you even need 2 cut your hair now thats a game.

GAMECUBE SUX
PLAYSYTATION 2 SUX
XBOX RULES