PDA

View Full Version : Battlestations:Midway

Mwright
01-21-2007, 01:52 PM
iv downloaded the demo and iv been playing it nonstop and it looks as if its gonna be really fun on xbl...any1 else plan on buying?

wasabi_
01-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Honestly, I dont get it. I dont understand it, and the graphics are pretty terrible. From my experience with the demo, its gonna be like a 4/10

Mwright
01-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Honestly, I dont get it. I dont understand it, and the graphics are pretty terrible. From my experience with the demo, its gonna be like a 4/10

what dont you get???you take out the other team by killing them and there ports and airports...and for the graphics..they are amazing when you think of the HUGE scale of this game..the maps are by far the biggest thing iv seen on xbl.that demo was dumbed down just because of the pure size of it..i have a feeling it will get 7.5-8.9/10...some people do get tired of the run and shooting games from time to time

wasabi_
01-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Well, I mean, the interface isnt fantastic, and I didnt really see such a largescale battle, 2 planes attacking 2 ships, I dunno, just doesnt seem that great. Battlefield 1942 was on a much larger scale in my opinion. Maybe its just the demo, the concept is interesting, so Ill probably rent it. But in my opinion, the demo is terrible

CrazyCougar
01-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Eh, I played the demo for about an hour and have to agree. This game isnt very exciting nor spectacular by any means. I'll definitely pass on this title. Especially with Crackdown in just a few weeks.

Mwright
01-21-2007, 06:43 PM
crackdown isnt gonna be that great of a game and the only reason any1 would want to buy would be for the halo beta invite..it looks like a real crap game(btw i have it pre-ordered)

CrazyCougar
01-21-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm not sold on it being a great game, but how can anyone pass up on the guaranteed Halo 3 beta..LOL! Pre-ordered here too. But this game Battlestations just doesnt seem to be a long lasting title. It could probably be fun for some, but most wont care much for it at all like myself. If it was $29.99 then I might think about getting it just for the achievements..LOL! May still have to rent it to get some achievements..LOL!

Ito
01-28-2007, 07:56 AM
Okay, I "tried" playing the demo. I didn't get it... so after a while of just tappin buttons, I get it.. and get bored..

wulkar
01-28-2007, 08:20 AM
I played the demo and i didnt like it very much. it was to slow paced for me.

Nato King
01-29-2007, 05:06 AM
Yeah I will have to pass on this game as well. I played the demo and it didn't really stand out for me. The graphic are so so not no next gen and the game play took some time to get use too.

Midway what are you thinking.!!!!!