PDA

View Full Version : Which Game?

addicted_2_xbox
03-01-2002, 11:48 AM
Which game should I get this weekend?

ScorpionX
03-01-2002, 12:10 PM
Get JSRF if you played and liked the first one on dc. Do not get wreckless. I rented it and thought it was horrible. I don't know about circus maximus but I know fuzion frenzy gets boring after a while.

Cujosh
03-01-2002, 01:44 PM
I agree, get JSRF. Do not get Wreckless! I rented it too and it was a waste of money!

Loner
03-01-2002, 04:12 PM
dont get fuzion frenzy play the demo of it on any of your other games, its pretty bad. wreckless is a bit repetetive. circus maximus looks a bit lame to me. and if JSRF is as good as the first its a must have. but you should rent each of these games and come up with your own decision

morgan_rhys
03-01-2002, 06:56 PM
If you absolutly HAVE to get a new game I'd probably go with JSRF, but personally I'd say don't buy anything. Instead, rent one of the games you haven't tried yet and see what you think. Even with good games - some of them are great to play for a weekend or even a week, but after that they sit and collect dust because you beat them in a couple of days. For example; I rented Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee and loved it! The most fun I've had with a platform game since I played the first Mario World, BUT as much as I liked it I could tell after playing a couple hours worth that it wasn't a game that I was likely to ever replay. Your milage may of course vary, you might play Munch over and over again. (which I've done through Halo I admit) Reviews can go a long way to helping you avoid purchase errors, but ultimately the only way to be sure is to try it. Besides, 2 or 3 bucks wasted on a cool sounding game that turns out to suck beats the heck out of $50 flushed down the toilet. Trust me, I know, I own Shrek (thankfully it was my dad's $50 not mine that went to this!)