PDA

View Full Version : 360Arcadians Live! Episode 9: Xbox360Fanboy

Bamelin
01-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Hi guys,

I found you all through Jade at Xbox Canada.

The reason I'm posting I work as a podcaster for 360Arcadians Live! As the only Canadian on a North American podcast I tend to vocally promote Canadian information on the cast. I'm posting this as I'd like to get more feedback on several area's of the cast ... and while I could just ask at my regular forum home, I think that asking complete strangers will get a more honest response. I'm hoping this is ok, but if I am breaking site whoring rules please accept my apology in advance and delete or lock this thread.

First off do you guys think the content of the podcast is good/appropriate? We tend to joke alot during the cast, do you guys think it works well? As I mentioned earlier I promote Canadian content in the cast, do you guys think there was enough? If not how could I add more?

Our latest podcast can be found here:

Special guest Richard Mitchell from Xbox360Fanboy joins the gang to talk XBLA games, Unreal Tournament 3 and more.

360Arcadians Page, including RSS 2.0 and direct download (http://360arcadians.net/content/view/66/54/)
iTunes (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=207661624)

Episode 9: Fanboys and Spoilers
Special guest Richard Mitchell from Xbox360Fanboy.com joins the regular cast this week, and chimes on discussions about some hotly anticipated forthcoming Xbox Live Arcade titles, Unreal Tournament 3 getting announced - finally! - for 360, Square Enix licensing the Unreal Engine 3, Sony's weird new viral marketing 'strategy', potential rewards for achievements, as well as listener mail (watch out for spoilers!) and more. (1:11.20, 32.7MB)

Your hosts:
Mike "Xir" Todaro
Marcus "Jazz" Corrin
Ben "TheFid2" Fidler
Scott "Bamelin" Strickland
Richard "SenseiRAM" Mitchell (http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/)

Stick around at the end... as is becoming traditional, outtakes await. :)

laughs
01-31-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah, whoring your site isn't aloud here, but your welcome to stay here as long as you want and become part of our family. Good group of people here.

:cry: They make me say stuff like that! Help me!

Bamelin
01-31-2007, 09:05 PM
Thanks Laughs for the heads up. In all honestly I was just hoping to get some feedback from folks who don't know us to take back to the team. I've played with Jade a few times so I figured that her preferred sites list was probaly a good place to start, particularly regarding the Canadian content questions in the OP.

Any advice you guys have on how I could encorporate more Canadian content, or any ways we can make the podcast better would be really appreciated.

Dark Shift
01-31-2007, 11:33 PM
I don't think this would be construed as "whoring" his site. Sounds legit. Sounds as though he's just after some friendly advice, and it'd be a shame to see the thread locked down.

Bamelin
02-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Any feedback at all guys? We'll be recording our next episode tomorrow night.