PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: The Rockoning

Ninja Scroll
03-01-2002, 12:53 PM
If their is one game that caught my attention from any of those OXM Demo's it was this game, Hunter: The Reckoning!!

OMG, did any of you see it in ( I think it was demo disc 4 ) OXM?

This game had me drooling and it looks so mouth wateringly original! I hope they release that demo as a commercial cause it alone will sell Xbox systems.
I thing that suprises me is that it's not getting much attention:eek: Someone is a fool to over look this upcoming Xbox killer app!

Here's a link to gamespot preview. You wont be disapointed my fellow addict comrades.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2851678,00.html

note to self: #1 game on my Most Wanted Xbox list!:)

Chr0nik
03-01-2002, 01:05 PM
I have not seen any previews yet, but the title makes me think

of the movie "Deliverance" with Burt Reynolds. All I can think of is

the scene where the guy makes him "Squeel like a little pig" with

that cool banjo music playing in the background. :D

Xtopia
03-01-2002, 01:06 PM
This really has nothing to do w/your thread (I apologize) but Max and i were talking yesterday about u gettin on gamespy and play some online halo. I was curious...Why dont you get on? Dont have broadband? dont think it would be worth it?
If you haev broadband...get online it is easy and fun! youll love it! :) Sorry about this having nothing to w/ original post;)

Ninja Scroll
03-01-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by xtopia
This really has nothing to do w/your thread (I apologize) but Max and i were talking yesterday about u gettin on gamespy and play some online halo. I was curious...Why dont you get on? Dont have broadband? dont think it would be worth it?
If you haev broadband...get online it is easy and fun! youll love it! :) Sorry about this having nothing to w/ original post;)
HEY YO!
You ruined my thread,........ no wonder Hunter: The Rockoning gets overlooked.....:( :( :(

:D

JimmieDoogan
03-01-2002, 01:24 PM
As a straight up action game this piece looks amazing. Nothing deep about it. BTW shouldn't this be in a different place... like new releases?

Bundy
03-01-2002, 01:25 PM
hunter looks bad ass. I can't wait for it. The developers have said that the nightmare mode is extremely hard. I love a good challenge.

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 02:18 PM
There's a few things that make Hunter: The Reckoning one of the badest games to come to the XBox:

1. This bad boy is exclusive

2. Blood and Gore GALORE!!

3. The game is like Gauntlet, therefore, you can have as many as four people playing all at the same time ON THE SAME SCREEN!! This is AWESOME! Just continuous carnage!

I can't WAIT for this game! :D

Oh yeah, by the way, Ninja turtle...you need to get your ass on-line and play it up on Gamespy! If you're so bad ass at Halo, prove it...umm...YO! ;)

darianX
03-01-2002, 02:52 PM
Yeah, the multiplayer thing with all players on the screen at once is rockin'....I'm also one waiting for this game to come out.....HMMMMM....let's see...Ninja liked Genma a lot, so did I...he's waiting for Hunter, so am I.....HMMMMMMMM....

Hey Ninja, did you see any previews for Gunvalkyrie?? I'm drooling waiting for that one - the girl on the box cover don't have any panties on!! Seriously, it does look good though :cool:

Ninja Scroll
03-01-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Oh yeah, by the way, Ninja turtle...you need to get your ass on-line and play it up on Gamespy! If you're so bad ass at Halo, prove it...umm...YO! ;)

Um, ... okay then, ... WHY DIDNT YOU ASK ME BEFORE BRO!?

All you gotta do is ship me a brand new computer!:D
I said it before, but you probably never seen the post.
I said im moving this summer so I will invest my money into a new computer once I move out of my current crib!
Sometime this summer (hopefully), just in time for the offical Microsoft Network is release.
But believe me waximus, I would consider it if I owned a more powerful PC.;)

Ninja Scroll
03-01-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by darianX
Yeah, the multiplayer thing with all players on the screen at once is rockin'....I'm also one waiting for this game to come out.....HMMMMM....let's see...Ninja liked Genma a lot, so did I...he's waiting for Hunter, so am I.....HMMMMMMMM....

Hey Ninja, did you see any previews for Gunvalkyrie?? I'm drooling waiting for that one - the girl on the box cover don't have any panties on!! Seriously, it does look good though :cool:

LOL, yo darianX, your creaming your Fruit Of The Loom underwear for that chick in GunValkyrie?!:D hehehe.

Havent seen a preview yet, but that doesnt mean there is not one for that Sega game.
It does look pretty sweet.
So your loving Genma Onimusha too huh? That game is pimp tight!:cool:

Cobra69
03-01-2002, 03:17 PM
This game is gonna rule all its like buffy the vampire slayer with an ax, motorcycle and a beer belly.

And it looks as if you can be many characters good goin team.

Chr0nik
03-01-2002, 04:53 PM
Is this game like Golden Axe for sega, that game owned!!!

Razor70
03-01-2002, 09:47 PM
Game looks sweet! enough said!