PDA

View Full Version : does any one have pre-orders like texas?¿

ozenplayer
08-17-2001, 12:17 AM
wassup xbox addicts i just wana know if any other states have pre-orders like texas ok first of all texas dont take pre orders until september 1 then it comes in a pack xbox 3 games an the joystick ok the least youcan put down is a 100 bucks and the hole thing cost 500 hundred bucks and the reason for this is because ppl put 10 bucks down on the ps2 an forgot about it and since they forgot about it ps2 was just sitting in the back when they could have bee bought an what texas is trying to establish with xbox is u mite 4get about 10 bucks but wll you forget about a hundred i dont think so and this is for eb stores only in tx i think an oh yea its any 3 launch games you choose do you think this is a great deal and do yall states pre-order like this

Aaron
08-17-2001, 12:33 AM
let me be the first to say this..... WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY??!??!

ozenplayer
08-17-2001, 12:46 AM
ok xbox pre orders are going to begin september 1st the only way you can pre order them is if u buy this special little xbox pack the store put together it comes with the console and any three launch games you wont now the thing is you have to put a hundred dollars down and thats at the least the hole thing cost five hundred bucks an the clerk at eb said the reason why we doing this is because the lack of production we got with ps2 consumers they would put there 10 dollars down and forget about it an that leaves us with un paid for but reserved ps2 that can be in some one elses home wich slowed down our sales so what were trying to do is raise the price because know one should forget about a hundred bucks now xbox addicts da yall think this is a good deal and do other states pre order like this:)

Underdog
08-17-2001, 03:02 PM
Here in Lynchburg VA at Babbage's I put $10 down and have been adding money towards the payment when I have a little extra cash. Believe me I'm not going to forget about it.