PDA

View Full Version : Moderator request ... Account Deletion

scubasteve52188
02-08-2007, 02:05 PM
Hello,

I was unsure who I should contact about this particular matter

I was hoping my account and all of my posts could be deleted and removed from search queries

thank you,

Steve

laughs
02-08-2007, 02:13 PM
:watchout: Oddest request of the year right there.

Reclaimer
02-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Hello,

I was unsure who I should contact about this particular matter

I was hoping my account and all of my posts could be deleted and removed from search queries

thank you,

Steve

Scubasteve? I've seen that name before in the past. Xbox Live? Halo PC?
I've played online with you before somewhere.

laughs
02-08-2007, 03:49 PM
If they delete your account does that mean your pm's to me will be deleted? I'd hate to have to save those type of pics to my hard-drive :D

wasabi_
02-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Scuba Steve, what are you doing online, I thought you were still in the trunk of my car ready to be dropped off in the river.

Oh....now I see, you want to get all traces of you deleted so I wont be found guilty, good work :cheers:

SamSmith
02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Heya, i'm really unsure why you want to delete your account. Not because you'll be deprived without XBA or anything, just a little strange request when all you need to do is leave your account to go inactive - like the other 30,000 or so.

Though, if the feds are at your door - the only way you can have your account deleted is by contacting our Admin Highlite23-XBA. You can send him a PM asking him get snapping.

Reclaimer
02-08-2007, 05:48 PM
I know what it is.

We played Black Arrow a lot on XBL. Not by choice, we just ended up in the same sharpshooter games together and I just remembered seeing your name all the time.
Then it was Halo PC.

ll Mista GT ll
02-08-2007, 06:18 PM
I know what it is.

We played Black Arrow a lot on XBL. Not by choice, we just ended up in the same sharpshooter games together and I just remembered seeing your name all the time.
Then it was Halo PC.

ROFL. I can picture rec like drawing out a flow chart of like possible games he's played with scuba steve :P hehe :D

Reclaimer
02-08-2007, 08:34 PM
ROFL. I can picture rec like drawing out a flow chart of like possible games he's played with scuba steve :P hehe :D

Well, sometimes I run across a screen name I'll remember for awhile. I'm sure everyone does it. Then it really burns into memory because you keep seeing the same screen name in your games. Of the millions of people on XBL, you keep seeing the same name. What makes ScubaSteve stand out was the fact that I ran across that same name when I was playing Halo PC.

scubasteve52188
02-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Heya, i'm really unsure why you want to delete your account. Not because you'll be deprived without XBA or anything, just a little strange request when all you need to do is leave your account to go inactive - like the other 30,000 or so.

Though, if the feds are at your door - the only way you can have your account deleted is by contacting our Admin Highlite23-XBA. You can send him a PM asking him get snapping.

My account had been inactive for 4 years and after recently making a resume I decided to google my username and a bunch of old forums posts came up. I probably should not have used this username as it is not professional but I still do not want the information coming up in search engines.

Thanks i'll PM him

Reclaimer
02-09-2007, 12:56 AM
My account had been inactive for 4 years and after recently making a resume I decided to google my username and a bunch of old forums posts came up. I probably should not have used this username as it is not professional but I still do not want the information coming up in search engines.

Thanks i'll PM him

You don't think that's being just a wee bit over reactive? But hey.. it's your call.
I figured, don't tell your new boss your user name and don't surf the web at work and you'll be alright.

predatorprime
02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Did you put your username on your resume?
No one is going to google your forum posts...if they do I'm in deep ****....
Should have never posted about the goat sex things on that Disney board.

Highlite23
02-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Don't really understand, but your request has been taken care of.:confused:

SinisterDonkey
02-09-2007, 12:45 PM
He's gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

laughs
02-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Don't really understand, but your request has been taken care of.:confused:

Swivel pm'd me and asked me if I could ask you to do the same to his account.... :)

Whisper
02-11-2007, 11:19 PM
What? We aren't good enough for you? I say we but a banner on the front page.. "SCUBASTEVE USED TO POST HERE"

Conchord
02-12-2007, 11:27 AM
dont be ashamed of your past! ****, look up my posts, i wasl ike 14 when i started posting here, and i was an idiot! i still am, but not quite as immature.

Could someone delete all of ninjermy's posts, too? ty

-----------------edit-----------------

Why don't you just request a name change??? That way when you search, scubasteve wont pop up.

Yea go with a name change, because if someone is going through archives reading old threads in their spare time, they are going to be confused because one contributor's posts are going to be awol.

Unless i am the only one who goes through archives.

Shadow20002
02-28-2007, 02:03 AM
Always a shadow lol.