PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Faults

laughs
02-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Check out this link... Apparently Sidney Crosby bought a 360 and gained a little weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56-gQq62Hyc

EDIT: Check out the shot of Gears of War :rofl: WRONG!

Shawn-XBA
02-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Same thing happened to me, 1yr 1mo and it stops working. Thats why I got the extended warranty from BB.

Haha, man GOW really changed since I last played it. Was that in some kind of update, lol

laughs
02-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Same thing happened to me, 1yr 1mo and it stops working. Thats why I got the extended warranty from BB.

Haha, man GOW really changed since I last played it. Was that in some kind of update, lol

I think my warranty ended in November... Hope mine doesn't break :cry:

addict
02-15-2007, 12:09 PM
i think there is a virus put in random hard drives by microsoft so they get more money.

laughs
02-15-2007, 02:17 PM
i think there is a virus put in random hard drives by microsoft so they get more money.

Could be...You never know.

predatorprime
02-15-2007, 03:55 PM

Its the "buying a release unit is a bad idea" virus. Anyone remember the PS2 Launch... I had a friend that went through 6 units is the 3 month warranty...

laughs
02-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Its the "buying a release unit is a bad idea" virus. Anyone remember the PS2 Launch... I had a friend that went through 6 units is the 3 month warranty...

You guys are scaring me :crying:

SPARTAN 0841992
02-16-2007, 11:21 PM
This sounds like a case of "Brits being whiny little babies." There are tuts on the interweb telling you how to fix said FATAL ERROR, and with your warranty already expired, there's nothing to lose from cracking open your case, now is there? Be problem solvers, not problem creators.

I personally have had minor freezing problems, many occurring while I was playing excellently, and really pissing me off. I also have a friend who has had MAJOR freezing problems, not to mention an oddity where his disc tray doesn't open all the way, but do you see the media doing an expose on him? Don't think so. This is a case of people wanting attention, and nothing more.

P.S. Did you see that guy? If you look carefully, you will see he is wearing a bracelet with a skull on it. Also take note of the hair. This leads me to one conclusion. He is a fat, goth, hippie. What a loser.

P.P.S. I laughed my ass off when they did that flashing thing with the three red lights.

laughs
02-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Is it just me or does Alex look like a really fat guy who ate Sidney Crosby and Crosby is trying to force he way out through Alex's face?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9058/untitled1copyem3.jpg

http://images.theglobeandmail.com/archives/RTGAM/images/20050719/wrookies0719/sidney.jpg

addict
02-26-2007, 12:30 PM
On 2/21 i put in WWE:SvR2007, started the game, it froze, shutoff the system, started it again, it froze on start up, I almost cried. I got so scared of the 3 rings of death. Im so glad it did not die.

ll Mista GT ll
02-26-2007, 03:22 PM
I bought my box on Feb 11 last year, now, its breaking :( Its freezing and overheating. :( Its not FAIR! :crys:

But yea, Microsoft is the worst company to deal with. They are a bunch of idiots.

Jackyboy
02-26-2007, 03:28 PM
I bought my box on Feb 11 last year, now, its breaking :( Its freezing and overheating. :( Its not FAIR! :crys:

But yea, Microsoft is the worst company to deal with. They are a bunch of idiots.

you cant call the customer service guys idiots if they dont even speak our language :D

Ainokeatoo
02-26-2007, 04:56 PM

No it's not, I have a release unit that still works and hasn't given me much trouble other than the regular troubles everyone else gets frozen games and such but nothing serious. And I haven't/never get the warranty, and somehow every console I owned never broke during a regular warranty or a little outside of one... The only one that ever broke was my xbox I went through three but it was cheap so I didn't care, and it was used so dur dur der..

ll Mista GT ll
02-26-2007, 09:21 PM
you cant call the customer service guys idiots if they dont even speak our language :D

I swear man, I have only gotten an english guy once. In class a week ago we were taught that most of these people live in India, and they are stationed there. WTF! Thats why.

A lady once asked me if it was raining where I lived... just randomly... I was like, are you stupid?

But I'm definetly disappointed. I called a few weeks ago to get a box sent, and I have not received that box yet.

vman
02-27-2007, 12:00 AM
omfg, i thought that was an ugly woman but it turned out to be a dude... wtf

SH4MR0CK
02-27-2007, 05:14 PM

Your telling me, when my xbox broke down I had to hang up and call back three times because 1. I would get someone who could barely speak english 2. Got someone telling me to power cycle (like thats gonna help the fact that my system cant read disks) Or 3. got someone who had not a clue what they were talking about.