PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got to register in xbox rewards yet?

Nato King
02-15-2007, 12:02 PM
Ok xboxaddict member It's been a long time and I have been trying every hour of everyday since the site went live to register for the xbox rewards. I can now say I am up and running with out a problem. I am starting off at level 3

Welcome to Xbox Rewards!
With your current gamerscore, you will be entering the program at Level 3. Check out the current challenges to get started.

https://xboxrewards.msgamestudios.com/

So if you have signed up please post here so all can know if people are register or not.

HaZarD SFD
02-15-2007, 12:43 PM
I registered but I didnt get any fancy picture.

wulkar
02-15-2007, 12:59 PM
It says i have to have a registered gamertag to sign up...but i do have a registered tag.

Nato King
02-15-2007, 01:27 PM

You should have gotten the fancy picture as soon as you was done with rigistering it should have just came up. Should have said something like click here to get your gamer code.

It says i have to have a registered gamertag to sign up...but i do have a registered tag.

Hmmm I can't seem to answer that question what have you tried to get around it.

HaZarD SFD
02-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Nope no gamer code.. it just says thanks for registering

This is all I get

Gamertag: HaZarD SFD
Registration Successful. Thank you for participating!

Return to My Xbox Rewards

wulkar
02-15-2007, 01:52 PM
You should have gotten the fancy picture as soon as you was done with rigistering it should have just came up. Should have said something like click here to get your gamer code.

Hmmm I can't seem to answer that question what have you tried to get around it.

Signing out and then back in. didn't work. it doesn't bother me unless you can get a car or a supermodel as a reward.

Jackyboy
02-15-2007, 02:40 PM
i registered and joined the challenge, hopefully my new xbox will arrive soon

predatorprime
02-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Nope no gamer code.. it just says thanks for registering

This is all I get

Its because its only open to US owners, or people that registered their gamertag as americans.

CenterShock
02-16-2007, 02:49 PM
I got the "fancy pic" when I clicked [Return to My Xbox Rewards]

Just signed up. I am a level 1. Need 845 points to go to level 2.
1st challenge is to get 1,500 points by April 12.

Yannie Boy
02-16-2007, 07:35 PM
I just found out about it today. I also just finished 1000ing Fuzion Frenzy 2. If I had known about this I would've waited doing so. Now I need to get 1500 out of my ass. P.S. To those that want a very easy 1000, rent Fuzion Frenzy 2. Takes about 4-5 hours to get all 1000. Then all you'll need is to get 500. Good Luck!!!

Nato King
02-16-2007, 08:58 PM
I just found out about it today. I also just finished 1000ing Fuzion Frenzy 2. If I had known about this I would've waited doing so. Now I need to get 1500 out of my ass. P.S. To those that want a very easy 1000, rent Fuzion Frenzy 2. Takes about 4-5 hours to get all 1000. Then all you'll need is to get 500. Good Luck!!!

So the question is. Did you sign up Chupacabra?

I was on the site today and I noticed that the page was loading much faster making it easy for me to do things.

Yannie Boy
02-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah I'm signed up. I was confused how to accept the challenge but I figured it out.

Nato King
02-16-2007, 09:05 PM
yeah I was a bit too but I found out how to pick the challenge. What level did you start off at. I started off at level 3 so I think from what the site is telling me that I can get even better rewards.

Yannie Boy
02-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Level 2....

Here is the breakdown of levels from the site.

About Xbox Rewards Levels
Rewards levels work just like any other game. The more you play, the faster you'll advance.

- Annual Gamerscore of 1-4,999.

When you start out at Level 1, you are developing your skills and gaining experience. Take some time to get used to the program and learn your way around. There are plenty of Challenges open to this level and the Rewards are prevalent.

- Annual Gamerscore of 5,000-9,999

When you move to Level 2, we are going to turn up the heat a bit. You have proved that you know how to play and are willing to put in the gaming time to reap the benefits. Here, the Challenges come with more opportunity, and the rewards a greater value.

- Annual Gamerscore of 10,000 - Infinity

Lastly we have the top brass, Level 3. This is an arena filled with the who's who of gaming. We don’t want to claim that Level 3 is an exclusive club, but if you find yourself here, you’ve obviously pulled out the big guns so get ready to reap the fruits of your labors.

Note: Xbox Rewards is not a hall of fame, there are no lifetime members to any level. If you want to stay on top, you have to continue to play on top. Reward levels are based on how many Achievements you gain each calendar year, so if you take a long break from your gaming, don’t expect to slip back into your previous high level.

Shawn-XBA
02-17-2007, 08:16 AM
Good find Chupa, I'm starting out at level 2.

I'm thinking the same thing Serg, it sounds like each level has there own list of rewards, which are better depending on which level you start at

Ainokeatoo
02-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey... can you register with an account that is no longer able to connect to xbox live meaning a silver account...

Nato King
02-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Hey... can you register with an account that is no longer able to connect to xbox live meaning a silver account...

I am pretty sure you can register an xbox live silver account but if you do it just post and tell us.

Ainokeatoo
02-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Will do sarge... err serge :P

CrazyCougar
02-20-2007, 06:41 AM
Both Silver and Gold accounts can be registered as this is only an "Increase Your Gamerscore" challenge. Some challenges in the future may entail online abilities, some may not.

I completed the Level 3 challenge 2 days after I signed up and qualified for ALL the prizes. Remember folks, some of the prizes are in limited quantities.

These are approximate numbers as the site is down to be able to reference.
Fusion Frenzy 2 - 2,500 units
T-Shirts - 2,500 units
Contra - 70,000 units
200 MS Points - 2,500 units
100 MS Points - 2,500 units
Gamerpic - Unlimited Quantities

HaZarD SFD
02-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Screw xbox rewards and that it only caters to the US.