PDA

View Full Version : Prices

kornavs19
03-01-2002, 03:25 PM
Dont u think the prices should go down for the accessories. I mean $25.00 for a memory card and $39.99 for a controller. Maybe its just me but i think the prices should be lowered just a bit. at least for the memory pack. You dont really even need it being that u can save onto the huge hardrive of X-Box which i dont like doing but neway...

JJaX
03-01-2002, 03:26 PM
dam, Memory cards round here go for $34.99

25 bucks is cheap

kornavs19
03-01-2002, 03:30 PM
Where do u live. I live in New York. huh i geuss i got it good then

AvedisZ
03-01-2002, 03:51 PM
Why do you need a MEMEORY CARD?!?!?!?!?!?! You have a friggin hard drive!!!!!!!!!!

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 03:55 PM
I have a memory card only because I got it as a gift, otherwise, I wouldn't bother with one. To this day, I haven't used it.

The only value I can see with the memory card is if you were planning on going to a buddies house and wanted to use your saves so you can play on his XBox without having to bring over your entire console. But, that's it...

With this contest going on, we can just shove the entire console easily in our new carry cases!!! :D

Memory cards are also $34.99 here in Seattle...So, if they are $25 where you are at, you have it good already!

Toder
03-01-2002, 04:04 PM
the only thing good for a memory card is that you codn't have to take your xbox with you everywhere. Say your going over to a friends house to play some UFC and you wanna kick his but with a fighter you created. Would you take your xbox even though he has one or would you take a memory card with your fighter loaded on it?