PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the contest?

wweomaniac
03-01-2002, 03:27 PM
I've been wanting to buy that bag since the XBOX first came out. I have XBOX parties with my friends every few weeks. I NEED THAT BAG TO TRANSPORT MY XBOX FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE IN STYLE!!!!

I have been in every contest since this site has come out and I have been visiting this site since its release a long time ago.

I have yet to win a prize!! [... the odds are pretty slim anyways]

This contest is the coolest one yet. Thats what I think.

What do you think??

Chr0nik
03-01-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac

I have been in every contest since this site has come out and I have been visiting this site since its release a long time ago.

I have yet to win a prize!! [... the odds are pretty slim anyways]

This contest is the coolest one yet. Thats what I think.

What do you think??

I find it very nice that this site offers prizes to its members, sort of a token of their appreciation.

Keep up the good work guys.

AvedisZ
03-01-2002, 04:27 PM
I think your gonna win JACK SQUAT!!! That's what I think.

:D

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 04:29 PM
I won the first contest from this site! Just so you guys know, I NEVER win anything and even I won! So, the chances are better than what you might think :)

Woocifer
03-01-2002, 04:31 PM
I don't think it is actually a contest....to me it doesn't seem like a contest...I know exactly what it is viewershipwise, but I mean basically they are just saying keep up the fanbase and you will win.

I think it's more a showing of appreciation, and personally that's better than any normal contest.

It's more of a lottery that is run by Santa Claus though :)

Xtopia
03-01-2002, 04:32 PM
won the first contest from this site! Just so you guys know, I NEVER win anything and even I won!

Cool, what did you win? Also, Is this next "contest" really a contest or is it a giveaway? Because, I thought it was a giveaway:confused:

rr9597
03-01-2002, 04:32 PM
what did u win maximus

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 04:34 PM
I won a free game: Star Wars Starfighter: Special Edition.

It's cool that I won this, otherwise, I know I would not have bought it. So, cool beans :D

rr9597
03-01-2002, 04:38 PM
How do they choose the winner. What if the guy the pick isnt even on anymore and he has just left his sn on here. When is the first prize being drawn, the one for today

Adema
03-01-2002, 04:38 PM
Hey I won't dog the contest. If they want to give free stuff I'll take it. Plus I need a case to carry around my Xbox because it goes everywhere I go. But I'm cheap so I never bought one.

E-Xbox
03-01-2002, 07:08 PM
its a cool contest
good prize

Snoopy7548
03-01-2002, 07:35 PM
i think the contest was way too hyped, id rather have a game than a carrying case, which i would never use.

morgan_rhys
03-01-2002, 07:45 PM
Way to be a Greed Head Snoop! I think that it's pretty darn cool that they're giving away stuff at all. I dont' know how much use I'd have for a carrying case either but I still think it'd be nice to have.

Razor70
03-01-2002, 08:53 PM
Heck I think it is really cool that they are giving one away each day of this month. Man that's alot of bags. Makes the odds in winning even better. I wouldn't mind having one of the bags myself. I don't do alot of Lan parties but if I had a bag I probably would attend more. I don't like carrying mine around so I don't go anywhere with it. And no where around here are carrying the bags for it yet..so this would be a great prize for me!

I only have one question about the rules...Am I reading it right that a person has to do all the things listed before their name goes into the drawing for that day? Or is it that you have to do just some of them? I just wondered if someone could clear that up for me. Thanks.

monkeyman
03-01-2002, 09:09 PM
who won?

Plewis
03-01-2002, 10:02 PM
i think i did. they sent me an email, and said i passed phase one. they wanted my name, and address...

Rock2
03-01-2002, 10:28 PM
Those bags look cool as heck.