http://www.ztgamedomain.com/images/screenshots/xbox360/skate/10.jpg

http://www.ztgamedomain.com/images/screenshots/xbox360/skate/02.jpg

wulkar
02-17-2007, 05:07 PM
This game looks like so much fun.

i want it.

SinisterDonkey
02-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Looks liek one of there best projects yet.. They always go for graphics.. But they always look better then they really are.. I shouldn't critasise as we might be in for a suprise.

BananaMan
02-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Chris Haslam.

Jackyboy
02-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Chris Haslam.

kicks ass

J4320
02-17-2007, 08:00 PM
This one looks like a painting ---

http://www.ztgamedomain.com/images/screenshots/xbox360/skate/08.jpg

Shawn-XBA
02-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Those screens look pretty nice, but some reason I just can't seem to get into skate boarding games

BananaMan
02-18-2007, 01:00 AM
kicks ass

indeed

does anyone actually skate or wakeskate here?

Nurb
02-18-2007, 03:27 AM
wow...those look awesome

tho you need to take EA's screenshots with a grain of salt because they are notorious for doctored "Bullshots" and the 3rd one down DEFINATELY looks doctored. I don't buy EA products anymore tho.

SamSmith
02-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Wow... that actually looks pretty good. Not often EA impress me :D

Looks quite artistic / unique.

Shawn-XBA
02-18-2007, 09:41 AM
indeed

Stupid question but what is wakeskating? :D

ll Mista GT ll
02-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Stupid question but what is wakeskating? :D

I think its like skating in the water? like wakeboarding? I dunno! :eek:

Jackyboy
02-18-2007, 10:47 AM
indeed

i skate, skim, and surf here in florida, but i suck at all of them

BananaMan
02-18-2007, 10:51 AM
i skate, skim, and surf here in florida, but i suck at all of them

Man i miss living in Florida, i was a big time skimboarder til i had to move up here to this crappy state. i used to skim Venice and when we went to the other coast vilano.

wakeskating is wakeboarding without the bindings, pretty much like a bigger skateboard on water. it's a semi-new sport and it's progressing everyday, people are just now landing 360 flips. the holy grail of all tricks right now though is wake to wake kickflips, which you can see in the video on my page. check my myspace out for pictures of wakeskating and a video. my whole second page and 3rd page of pictures is wakeskating and i have a few shuvit pictures on the first page. www.myspace.com/skimlife

i also skate but not that much, i only do it in the winter when it's too cold for the water. i'm working on nollie 360 shuvs right now.

note: the video on my site is a mix of wakeboarders and wakeskaters, just look at their feet and if they're strapped it's wakeboarding. another rule of thumb is if they're doing flips, definitely wakeboarding.

MXracer721
02-18-2007, 12:25 PM
This game looks really fun, there was an episode of Rob and Big where they went to EA Canada do w/e to get into the game. It was cool there was a huge warehouse witha few ramps and stuff so they could get Rob skating and put it into the game. They tested it and Rob said doing tricks in the game felt like it does doing them in real life. I wonder when we'll see a demo for this?

DemonicTiamat
02-18-2007, 06:03 PM
i love rob and big lol its well funny. and yeah he said in tha programme that when he did a trick in that game it got him psyched as it does in real life. This game looks sweet, hope EA dont ruin it though, cough cough cough.

J4320
02-18-2007, 06:25 PM
This game looks really fun, there was an episode of Rob and Big where they went to EA Canada do w/e to get into the game. It was cool there was a huge warehouse witha few ramps and stuff so they could get Rob skating and put it into the game. They tested it and Rob said doing tricks in the game felt like it does doing them in real life. I wonder when we'll see a demo for this?

I saw that too. I wonder how they'll put "Big" in the game. Maybe he'll be some kind of easter egg. :rofl:

MXracer721
02-19-2007, 06:01 PM
i love rob and big lol its well funny. and yeah he said in tha programme that when he did a trick in that game it got him psyched as it does in real life. This game looks sweet, hope EA dont ruin it though, cough cough cough.

Well its obvious they are gonna try to knock the Hawk series off its throne. I think they'll attempt to do it by making the game more realistic and with better graphics. I honestly think they have a legitimate shot at doing it. I'm a big fan of skateboarding games even tho I don't really skate I used to do it all as a kid.......bmx, skateboarding, rollerblading (did that the most), Razor scooters and now I just do motocross. Tried getting back into skating (rollerblades) last year but I was out of shape and I hated falling. I'd rather do 70 foot triples on a MX bike than bust my ass on a 6 foot spine ramp but thats just me :cheers: