PDA

View Full Version : Handheld X-Box

kornavs19
03-01-2002, 03:50 PM
I saw this on the other forum and in case u dont go to it its about a handheld X-box called the X-Boy. Its supposively goanna b better than GBA. Many peeps rnt sure if this is true or not. y would X-Box do that already?

Chr0nik
03-01-2002, 04:35 PM
First off, it is way to early.

Secondly, they would never call it the "X-Boy" Nintendo would be all over their ass with copyright infringement.

Heyyoudvd
03-01-2002, 04:39 PM
These rumours are really dumb. There are rumours of an Xboy and a Homestation. (although Homestation might actually exist).

Those are the worst names I've ever heard, and hopefully, if these products ever come into existence, they won't not use those names, as they're blatant rip-offs of Game Boy and Playstation.

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23
X-Boy.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

Yeah, Right!!!! LOL

Ninja Scroll
03-01-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
First off, it is way to early.

Secondly, they would never call it the "X-Boy" Nintendo would be all over their ass with copyright infringement.

True dat, but why would Microsoft wanna be like Nintendo and name something similar to there somewhat rival?
Wont happen, and unless Microsoft wants to get burned by the masters of handheld they better think twice.
Then again, this is just a rumor guys:rolleyes:

Anyways, why ask for anything else when you have the GameBoy Advance? btw, check this link out fellas! www.gbaaddict.com

Oooooooh yeeeeeeaah!:)

SIVEL
03-01-2002, 05:17 PM
Now that's a stupid idea. Im sorry, but GBA takes the cake on all handheld gaming.

http://socks61.tripod.com/spongebob/spongebob4.gif

Forever lives the SPONGE!

SIVEL

http://www.spongebobsquarepants.net/images/spongebob.gif

kornavs19
03-01-2002, 06:13 PM
i know it sounds stupid but thats what the person wrote in the other thing n i wanted to hear your opinions. im with u guys all the way on this one

Yankeez
03-01-2002, 06:25 PM
i know what hes talking about its not a real hand held i just a edited picture of a gba. it has the xbox buttons and d-pad looks cool but its just a edited pic lol