PDA

View Full Version : A few questions...

Dog Of War
03-01-2002, 03:50 PM
1) How come games aren't using the sound track support? It would seem to me that utilizing it would contribute to the success of a game seeming that so many people are recommending sound track support in their reviews.

2) Are there any games worth while coming out in the next 2 months?? Maybe blood omen...but thats all I can see

3) And how do you play Halo on gamespy? Is there a website that tells you how to do it?

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Dog Of War
1) How come games aren't using the sound track support? It would seem to me that utilizing it would contribute to the success of a game seeming that so many people are recommending sound track support in their reviews.

2) Are there any games worth while coming out in the next 2 months?? Maybe blood omen...but thats all I can see

3) And how do you play Halo on gamespy? Is there a website that tells you how to do it?

Answer to #1: Many of the current games were being developed BEFORE the final XBox specs were finished. Expect more games to utilize customized soundtrack support.

Answer to #2: Games available in this month or next, you can go here: http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/games_availability.php?when=3

Answer to #3: www.gamespy.com . You need to download the free "GameSpy Arcade Software" and the free "Gamespy Tunnel Software". Requirements are a 10/100 HUB (or Switch) and three standard Category 5 patch cables. Also, you must have broadband internet connectivity (DSL, cable, etc). If you have or can get these "requirements", let me know and I can walk you through the easy set up! Just get on-line!! It's awesome!!!!!!! Several members on here play on Gamespy...it's great fun to play people that you often converse with!

wweomaniac
03-01-2002, 04:09 PM
there are plenty of games coming out in the next 2 months.... check out xbox.ign.com for release date..April/May have sooooo many....

I wish they had soundtrack support for all games as well... When I bought my XBOX, that was what I thought it did. But im not that upset. I also thought you could burn one game at a tim eonto the hardrive. But wrong was i again