PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Hounds

SH4MR0CK
02-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Im just curious why Chromehounds no longer does any more updates (special weapons) and whatnot i stopped playing it when i got RS and i popped on the otha day and noticed that there still are no more new parts has sega abandoned this game completly? Also does anyone know if there planning a second Chromehounds?

Jackyboy
02-23-2007, 08:50 PM
i dont think this game was a very big seller, and the online fan base has dropped since the arrival of gears. i've just pulled it out of my closet the other day and its kinda fun, i also noticed you play it alot. mind giving out a few pointers for online play?

wasabi_
02-23-2007, 09:23 PM
i dont think this game was a very big seller, and the online fan base has dropped since the arrival of gears. i've just pulled it out of my closet the other day and its kinda fun, i also noticed you play it alot. mind giving out a few pointers for online play?

Make a Double-Double, basically two double barreled heavy cannons on a inverted bipedal

SH4MR0CK
02-23-2007, 10:07 PM
i dont think this game was a very big seller, and the online fan base has dropped since the arrival of gears. i've just pulled it out of my closet the other day and its kinda fun, i also noticed you play it alot. mind giving out a few pointers for online play? man the best thing to do is find a good active squad and your controller will never leave your hand. the squad will help you with building and stuff like that this is what made the game soo good.

I know that ever since gears and RB6V came out people stopped playing but in those game i alwaz hear people talking about chrome hounds and how good it was and they think the same way i do. I also think this could become they next great mech series if its givin a chance the game was very original and had a great concept with the countries and the ongoing war for online made it very fun. I guess I would just love to see another chromehounds.

CrazyCougar
02-24-2007, 08:53 PM
I think if they would have stayed on top of DLC including new maps and what not, this game would still be as hot as it was when it came out. I loved this game, but it did get a bit reptitive after months of playing it. I think they are also focusing on their next game Armored Core more than anything.