PDA

View Full Version : Ssx Tricky, Amped?

wweomaniac
03-01-2002, 03:59 PM
Which game do you like more? Amped or SSX?

WHY?

kornavs19
03-01-2002, 04:03 PM
ssx TRICKY IS RETARDED ITS SO UNREALISTIC.

wweomaniac
03-01-2002, 04:22 PM
and amped is realistic? Not quite...

the game isnt bout realism. Its fakeness is what makes the game so cool.

Xtopia
03-01-2002, 04:27 PM
I liked Amped...but I have not played SSX yet. I seriously suggest you check Amped out! It is my second fav game...second to halo of course!:D

wweomaniac
03-01-2002, 04:39 PM
yeah... most people who say that ssx is retarded havent played the game yet.

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 04:44 PM
I'm with Xtopia...I own Amped, it's my second favorite game, but, I must admit, I haven't played SSX Tricky yet. I would like to check it out, though...but, it would be really tough for it to beat out my #2 favorite game: Amped :)

One of the main reasons why I haven't checked out SSX Tricky for the XBox is because I think it's a PoS2 port. Does anyone know if this is a direct port? Because, rarely do I buy ported games. But, I am open to checking it out! :)

Spaztic
03-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Granted I haven't played amped from what I heard it sounds pretty good. SSX tricky is where it is at...Granted it is not realistic but if you want realistic buy a snowboard and go snowboarding. Tricky is so much fun, their are mindblowing tricks, and tons of people and tracks to unlock.....It is my 2nd favorite game...of course behind HALO!!!!

If you decide to go with amped....make sure you rent this game so you know what kind of mistake you made!....jk :p

El Pollo Loco
03-01-2002, 05:29 PM
I'm going with amped. Tricky is less realistic than amped, which doesn;t make it worse or better, but doesn't sit well with me.
Also tricky doesn't have the deranged snowmen.

E-Xbox
03-01-2002, 07:07 PM
Me and Max will both tell ya
AMPED IS A MUST FOR XBOX OWNERS!
its like halos sports cuzin

morgan_rhys
03-01-2002, 08:08 PM
Both games are a lot of fun, but I prefer Amped. SSX Tricky is kind of like playing a really fast cartoon - the characters are cool and the tricks rock. Amped, once you get over the steep control learning curve, just feels more real (without the pain of really falling on your head!) and looks much smoother. To put it simply; I just ordered a copy of Amped , and I don't intend to buy SSX Tricky, although I might rent it again sometime.

BTW SSX Tricky was NOT a release title for the Playstation 2 - SSX was (the first one - Tricky is kinda a sequel)