PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Morrowind!!

loganprime
03-01-2002, 04:01 PM
Aight, goto Morrowind's official site and you can Preorder it straight from Bethseda for the PC and XBox. Also, if you preorder it from them, they will send you an email telling you when it is GOLD! Then no more debates about when it's coming out.

wweomaniac
03-01-2002, 04:05 PM
k, thx for the info....

SERIOUSLY..... I'm reserving one right now...

i've been waiting a while for this game to come out for XBOX.

Xtopia
03-01-2002, 04:24 PM
Aight, goto Morrowind's official site and you can Preorder it straight from Bethseda for the PC and XBox. Also, if you preorder it from them, they will send you an email telling you when it is GOLD! Then no more debates about when it's coming out.

Thanx man, I think Ill go preorder it now! This game is gonna be so awesome!:D

tech
03-01-2002, 05:19 PM
Hey that's GREAT!! Its good news because you couldn't preorder it from the website before. I'm hoping that because you can preorder now, the game will be complete sometime in the near future. :p

Toonz
03-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Question ? when you guys pre-order games like this do you get them the same day as the store ? I always reserve mine at a store.

Spaztic
03-01-2002, 05:29 PM
Thanx man, I think Ill go preorder it now! This game is gonna be so awesome!
hope you are not setting yourself up for a disapointment! I really want this game to be good, but lets look at RAW as a example...
over hyped and under delivered

Razor70
03-01-2002, 09:44 PM
I will probably reserve mine at a store near here. I don't like going over the net for purchases. I have done it before and it just hasn't gone well. Plus that way I know I will get it on release day.