PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help Asap Please

Ainokeatoo
03-04-2007, 01:21 AM
I just got crackdown and I want to play h3 but it won't let me download it then I looked at the paper in the box, I think I missed the download period please tell me I didn't.

wulkar
03-04-2007, 02:21 AM
I just got crackdown and I want to play h3 but it won't let me download it then I looked at the paper in the box, I think I missed the download period please tell me I didn't.

you didn't mis anything. no one knows when the download is going to be up or when the beta starts. its ok...chill man chill

Ainokeatoo
03-04-2007, 02:33 AM
THANK YOU GOD wulkar I love you... I've been getting mixed answers some *******s saying they already downloaded it through the demo and whatnot... *sigh* Finally a good answer from a reputable source, thanks man.

wulkar
03-04-2007, 11:41 AM
THANK YOU GOD wulkar I love you... I've been getting mixed answers some *******s saying they already downloaded it through the demo and whatnot... *sigh* Finally a good answer from a reputable source, thanks man.

your welcome man. anything i can do to help

Ainokeatoo
03-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Lol you guys got a good mod here if anyone is reading this, KEEP HIM...

FatBox
03-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Yeah apparantly the beta isn't going to start until sometime in the spring, no date specified yet. So don't worry about it man, I guarantee you'll know when the download is up because people will be talking about it all over the net.

Ainokeatoo
03-05-2007, 02:41 AM
LOL I heard the beta is going to be released on the fiftenth of march... That and it's going to be a beta like the psu one was before it released in stores...

Shawn-XBA
03-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Hmm, I haven't heard March 15th as a release date, yet. But I do see Bungie releasing at least the month of release at GDC this week.

Ainokeatoo
03-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Well I just hope they release it, because crack down is fun and all but they did promise us a seat in beta and they do have the thing right there so if they don't let us download and play i will cry...

Jackyboy
03-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Well I just hope they release it, because crack down is fun and all but they did promise us a seat in beta and they do have the thing right there so if they don't let us download and play i will cry...

lol dont worry theyre going to release it. you should be glad they arent rushing into it

Ainokeatoo
03-12-2007, 04:52 AM
lol dont worry theyre going to release it. you should be glad they arent rushing into it

Why not? I mean the people who got in during the halo 2 thing already got it didn't they?

Reclaimer
03-12-2007, 05:10 AM
Frankie at Bungie says it won't be for awhile. Don't trust anyones word except for Frankie when it comes to release dates and official news.
Check the weekly updates, check Bungie's main page, but if somebody tells you something elsewhere.. make sure you check that with what Frankie is saying.

He is the official spokesperson of Bungie, he speaks for them and he's good about keeping the community informed.

Nobody is playing the H3 beta without you except for maybe the guys at Bungie. But that's different.