PDA

View Full Version : Graw 2 Review!

RockTheCasba
03-08-2007, 12:44 PM
man a 9.1 this game looks like a purchase for sure. im excited for it. Tom clancy games know how to get it done. heres a link to the review

GRAW 2 Review (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/770/770982p1.html)

HaZarD SFD
03-09-2007, 08:40 AM
Im sooo hardup for getting this game. I cant wait to do my review for it!

Shawn-XBA
03-09-2007, 10:48 AM
OXM also gave it a 9.0, its a must have for me

RockTheCasba
03-09-2007, 11:07 AM
yeah i get paid soon so as soon as i get paid im going to get it for now my money goes to booze ha

l Maximus l
03-10-2007, 02:54 AM
I'm considering it - I really dug the first one. Is this one better? If so, how so?

Jackyboy
03-10-2007, 08:17 AM
i played the demo and it seemed about the same. im just gonna stick witht the first graw until this one gets a price drop

RockTheCasba
03-11-2007, 09:53 PM
im going to buy the first one play through and beat it and then go buy this one. seems like a good plan to me

HaZarD SFD
03-11-2007, 10:50 PM
OMFG I love the last one but the Characters, Lighting, Sounds, Storyline, and Effects are
just simply amazing. Its like a whole new game and its great.

RockTheCasba
03-13-2007, 01:10 AM
really? man based on that im going to just buy the second one f the first one for the moment

TheCovenant
03-13-2007, 01:42 AM
Graw2> Gears

possibly the best single player experience on the 360, next to maybe oblivion. Very short, very next gen, (its amazing when you spend an hour on a level only to jump on the gunner side of a helicopter and fly over the entire map, seemlessly). Every level (although i would not call them levels, the game never really stops anywhere, with the exception of a few cutscenes where you can still control the camera, and the loading after getting new teammates,armor, etc from the mule) ends with a very dramatic, incredibly action packed, and stylized cinematic scene, with breathtaking views. The weather system and the explosions work so well together. Ign said this doesnt really wow, but i was completely floored, and thats after being very satisfied with graw 1. RENT THIS, BUY THIS, but for no reason should anyone miss this.:cool:

HaZarD SFD
03-13-2007, 07:09 AM
Graw2> Gears

possibly the best single player experience on the 360, next to maybe oblivion. Very short, very next gen, (its amazing when you spend an hour on a level only to jump on the gunner side of a helicopter and fly over the entire map, seemlessly). Every level (although i would not call them levels, the game never really stops anywhere, with the exception of a few cutscenes where you can still control the camera, and the loading after getting new teammates,armor, etc from the mule) ends with a very dramatic, incredibly action packed, and stylized cinematic scene, with breathtaking views. The weather system and the explosions work so well together. Ign said this doesnt really wow, but i was completely floored, and thats after being very satisfied with graw 1. RENT THIS, BUY THIS, but for no reason should anyone miss this.:cool:

X2 SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN SOME REP!

RockTheCasba
03-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Graw2> Gears

man thanks for that im going to pick it up asap i wanna get to owning

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-14-2007, 04:43 PM
man a 9.1 this game looks like a purchase for sure. im excited for it. Tom clancy games know how to get it done. heres a link to the review

GRAW 2 Review (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/770/770982p1.html)

saw it at my cousins house he loves it swears by it, but i dont know something about graw that just doesnt match up for me, but i guess cause ive been playing games like gears and call of duty i just want more of a story line in the graphics department though this game is completly awesome... but not enough to go on and im probably gonna get persacuted for this but the online fighting kind of sucks... :confused:

Shawn-XBA
03-14-2007, 11:19 PM
Agreed, I just picked up this game yesterday. But so far it is one of the best games for the 360 that I have played

HaZarD SFD
03-15-2007, 06:38 AM
Yo lets kick it up in some MP

SH4MR0CK
03-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Im not a big graw fan but Il definetly say the game has graffix that blow me away i mean right up there with GEARS but i dont think i will buy it as i dont really like that style shooter.