PDA

View Full Version : Something ((HUGE!)) Brewing!! Seamus Blackley leaks some shocking stuff!!!

Yankeez
03-01-2002, 06:33 PM
In the latest OXM Seamus speaks to the OXM reader while on a bullet train to Osaka. Here's a little bit of the juice...

"I can't tell you what publisher I'm going to visit, but I can tell you that what I'm going to see today comes from a very respected development team, a team that has been instrumental to the success of another platfom, and ultimately a team that has desided to move to Xbox. This is a project that they have been dreaming of for a few years now, but finally felt they could pull off with the power and innovation that they see on Xbox. It's not just a new game - although it is a very cool concept from a brilliant team - it's a new game with an innovative new piece of hardware designed specifically for it. I can't tell you much more than that. And yes, I know, I suck. Next time I'll have more details, but rest assured that your going to freak when you see pictures and screenshots - a lot of people should plan on losing sleep and camping out at their local game shops waiting for this baby."

WHOA!!

Could this be "SQUARE?" all i can say is WHOA!!

If you have the newest issue of OXM turn to page 21 and look at the expression on Seamus' face! He almost looks to say, "Yep, we got them to sign with us!"

AvedisZ
03-01-2002, 06:48 PM
Microsoft...What do you want to buy today?

GRAVEDIGGER
03-01-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by AvedisZ
Microsoft...What do you want to buy today?

LOL...fasho! As the greatness himself B. Gates its in his computerized chair, lookin down at Sony executives while they plead his mercy to spare them from "THE ONE WHO DIGS GRAVES!":mad:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Snoopy7548
03-01-2002, 07:37 PM
it doesnt say anywhere that its square, it could be konami, they have made the ps2 successful with mgs2.

jhixson2
03-01-2002, 08:04 PM
oh man this is big news! i really hope that square comes to the xbox! man anyone want any ff??? i know i do!

Razor70
03-01-2002, 08:48 PM
Snoopy you have a good point, but don't blow up this bubble of hope that Square will sign up with Xbox man! Hey we all have wet dreams about something, and this could mean a good one for all of us.

But even if it is Konami that would be cool too. MGS brought to the XBox would rule too!

Xboxfan123
03-01-2002, 09:10 PM
No offence but it took him 11 lines to say basically...nothing. Sounds like a government employee to me.:confused:

Yankeez
03-01-2002, 09:12 PM
yes people im 15 and i work for the government

Sangha
03-01-2002, 09:19 PM
He talking about Capcom and TEKKI

"It's not just a new game - although it is a very cool concept from a brilliant team - it's a new game with an innovative new piece of hardware designed specifically for it."

Notice he says it has a new piece of hardware designed specifically for it.

http://www.teamxbox.com/images/dailyposts/tekkicnt01.jpg

Rock2
03-01-2002, 11:08 PM
If the FF series starts coming to the xbox playstaion will be in trouble.

stang46
03-02-2002, 03:34 AM
Yeah the first thing i thought about when i read that was Tekki, but who knows maybe it could be something else...

CyberBOMB
03-02-2002, 08:07 AM
Could it be rockstar?
Can you say exclusive rights to GTA3 & 4?
that would be sweet but i think rockstar is in london

JADE8704
03-02-2002, 10:06 AM
wow..im seeing new people every day! hey all!:)

Hey sangha...thats one huge controller man! are you sure its for TEKKI on xbox??

ALC
03-02-2002, 11:47 AM
it sure is! :p

That's some great news! I really hope it's Sqare ... or something!

Sangha
03-02-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
wow..im seeing new people every day! hey all!:)

Hey sangha...thats one huge controller man! are you sure its for TEKKI on xbox??

Yep, thats the controller for Tekki, it seems kinda confusing and expensive.

TRUE_GAMER
03-02-2002, 02:20 PM
No it seems like a control panel for a stealth or C-130...lol Who would want that thing anyway, not I.

Yankeez
03-02-2002, 02:28 PM
i want one those hehe

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 02:29 PM
the tekki controller looks awsome but confusing do you have to buy it? i and going to but do you have to