PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry coming to the 360!!!

mattgame
03-20-2007, 06:39 AM
And what's a serious kick in Sonys family jewels is it's being released simultaneously with the PS3 version.:yikes:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/774/774093p1.html

Shawn-XBA
03-20-2007, 09:08 AM
Thats awesome, I can't wait. Great find

CrazyCougar
03-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Man, Sony is losing all of their money makers. Just waiting for the day when its announced the Metal gear Solid franchise will be multiplatform...LOL! Ouch.

mattgame
03-20-2007, 03:39 PM
They're being ass raped by Microsoft! Isn't it beautiful!! Oh the carnage!!!:cheers:

ChessPieceFace
03-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Never played any of them because I have never owned a playstation they that good ? Also I dont understand why game companys dont do multiplatform with the big titles more money for them bigger audience. I mean it may be just me, but the game killer app gimick doesn't really seem to have an apeal to me anymore. Do only exculsive games sell systems ? For me they dont because I think people have become more hardware oriented and performance.

laughs
03-20-2007, 06:15 PM
FRANK
Hey Edith.... Edith! Get your arse down over them stairs I got some news ta tell ya!

EDITH
What ba? What in the lard thunderin J do you want now?

FRANK
Edith my dear, them Sony bunch is in for it now! That there bunch that Bobby Gates owns has got the rights to sell Devil May Cry!

EDITH
WHAT?

FRANK
Devil may cry

EDITH
WHAT?

FRANK
Devil may cry

EDITH
WHAT?

FRANK
Devil may cry

EDITH
Whatever me son! I got to go finish me stool sample for the doctor!

wasabi_
03-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Never played any of them because I have never owned a playstation they that good ? Also I dont understand why game companys dont do multiplatform with the big titles more money for them bigger audience. I mean it may be just me, but the game killer app gimick doesn't really seem to have an apeal to me anymore. Do only exculsive games sell systems ? For me they dont because I think people have become more hardware oriented and performance.

Actually, exclusives do sell systems, I bought my SNES for mario and donkey kong, genesis for sonic, n64 for goldeneye, xbox for halo, gamecube for zelda, and 360 for gears and dead rising