PDA

View Full Version : Overlord” trailer

Nato King
03-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Not much is known of “Overlord”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O541GmxT0jM

HaZarD SFD
03-23-2007, 07:53 AM
That game looks like nothing but FUN!.. Im all for watching little creatures wreak havoc and
cause mischief.

Shawn-XBA
03-23-2007, 09:41 AM
That game looks like nothing but FUN!.. Im all for watching little creatures wreak havoc and cause mischief.
Yeah I agree, it does look like a lot of fun.

Here's some info on this game, for those of you who haven't heard about Overlord:

Taking control of a mysterious figure that has inherited the legacy of the long-dead evil Overlord, the player emerges near death from the ruins of the old Overlord's Dark Tower. Only the player's actions will determine if they will rise to become the new all-powerful Overlord; it's all up to how bad they want to be in order to succeed ... evil or really evil! With a dark sense of humor, the game immerses players in twisted parodies of classic fantasy stories and characters. In a unique twist, players will have control over an army of an army of Minions that will use their unique skills to fetch, fight and die for their new Overlord. Throughout the game players will actively control a horde of these gremlin-like creatures that will follow every bidding no matter how whimsical or life threatening it may be.

Jackyboy
03-23-2007, 03:54 PM
looks like a 360 version of Pikmin

wulkar
03-23-2007, 04:02 PM
That looks great. i want to play it...and whats wrong with a 360 version of pikmin

Jackyboy
03-23-2007, 04:12 PM
That looks great. i want to play it...and whats wrong with a 360 version of pikmin

lol nothings wrong with it, i was just pointing out

wulkar
03-23-2007, 04:29 PM
lol nothings wrong with it, i was just pointing out

i know. just pulling your chain.

anyone know when its supposed to be coming out?

laughs
03-23-2007, 05:07 PM
I don't know, something about that seemed weird and depressing.

Ainokeatoo
03-23-2007, 10:50 PM
I like the look of the game, but if that's really all you do... Then it's going to get repetetive and I won't play it as much =(