PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force?

ronin
03-01-2002, 07:05 PM
Everything i have seen indicates that Brute Force is Coming this month. However, no actual date has been given.

I'm starting to think that I have been mis-led, yet again.

Anyone know anything more than "Its scheduled for March"

E-Xbox
03-01-2002, 07:06 PM
egm i dont think said it was coming this month
expect it lata

ronin
03-01-2002, 07:07 PM
Gamespot has it listed has a March release date.

DT21
03-01-2002, 07:37 PM
I'm guessing it'll come out when X-Box online does or around E3 time.

ronin
03-01-2002, 07:44 PM
Why, do you think around E3?

I know its a tactical squad based game but i haven't seen that much on the multi-player aspect of it.

I was getting a little excited because gamespot has it listed as a march release. In my experience they have been pretty accurate on release dates.

DT21
03-01-2002, 07:51 PM
Scratch E3, I'll stick with when X-Box hits online cause I'm guessing it'll be one of the 1st X-Box games to go online.

ronin
03-01-2002, 07:56 PM
interesting.

At First this game had alot of buzz around it. Seemed Microsoft was going to do a big Ad for this game for the Europe launch. Now you don't hear hardly a word about it. Makes me think that they ran into some problems in development.

stewy_gt
03-01-2002, 08:02 PM
I think this game will be released by the end of march. Expect the shelves in your local game store to be filled with Xbox games by the end of this month. The flood of games start now.

ronin
03-01-2002, 08:10 PM
The stores are already filled with x-box games. I just want one that totally takes me over. Like Halo. This was the first game in a long time, which became an addiction.

I'm looking for my next fix. I'm thinking Brute force maybe such a game. Yes, i have tried most of the release out so far. None have had that same effect as halo. It's the little things in that game.

DT21
03-01-2002, 08:12 PM
Bad news man, I just checked out xbox.com and they don't even have the game listed anymore:mad:.

ronin
03-01-2002, 08:15 PM
NOOOOO, Your killing me.

I'm telling you something is up with this game. Falls off the face of the earth and it was supposed to be a big time application for the box.

Razor70
03-01-2002, 08:40 PM
Well no news is usually good news. I mean if we haven't heard an official cancelation on this title then I would say it's still coming out. Game dates fluctuate so bad do to shipping problems and in game bugs and stuff. I think we all count on street dates too much actually. Maybe we will still hear something on this title. You might email the company that is making the game and see if they can tell you something on this title.

Adema
03-01-2002, 09:22 PM
I going to come out this spring. It's got some of the best graphics I've ever seen. Chances are they delay it and wait to show it for E3.