PDA

View Full Version : The Xbox, King of consoles.

stewy_gt
03-01-2002, 07:57 PM
Be careful what you wish for, or it just might happen. I remember how everyone argued how the Xbox didn't have any exclusive games. Apparently, Sega has stepped up to the plate, releasing MLB exclusive for the Xbox. Knowing Sega, this game will be good. Looking at games like Halo, DOA3, PGR, JSRF, Munches Oddyssee, WWF Raw, Bloodwake, Wreckless, NFL Fever, etc; I think the Xbox is off to an excellent start. These are only the games that have already been released, and if you have noticed, these games are top-notch games. Despite the PS2 being released one year before the Xbox, there are already better games for the Xbox. Why would someone want to buy a PS2 right now, when the ports for the Xbox look better and have extra features when compared to the PS2 counterpart. For those who think that we have seen the full graphics capability of the Xbox, think again. It has begun. The first batch of games was only the beginning. Has anyone seen the the new star wars game, Knights of the Old Republic(KOTOR). Just like the PS2, game developers have to get use to the hardware before they can make the graphics look good. Rallisport Challenge, Brute Force, Unreal Championship, etc, are the games of the future. Soon we will se a noticeable difference in the graphics of the games for the PS2 and the games for the Xbox. With some of the best titles for the PS2, and ground breaking original titles, why would anyone want anything else. Xbox all the way.

P.S. The European launch will definately be a success.

jhixson2
03-01-2002, 08:01 PM
yep i agree! the xbox is off to a great start! im glad i bought one!

monkeyman
03-01-2002, 08:12 PM
yes yes we know welcome to the forums this is the best xbox site on the net

Razor70
03-01-2002, 08:45 PM
Yes welcome to the home of the Addicts! And yes I think we all know here that the Ps2 is an inferior system to the Mighty Mighty XBox! God of the Consoles!

rr9597
03-01-2002, 09:24 PM
I remember when I was a newbie , YESTERDAY, trying to impress peeps with the stuff we already know, on so young and niave

stewy_gt
03-01-2002, 10:08 PM
I'm not a newbie, I just don't post here. This is the first time that I have posted here in a loooooooong time. I usually post at TXB. I just came here to see what was happening in the forums.

monkeyman
03-01-2002, 10:13 PM
no you are a n00b you just signed up in feb. that was last month probably just a couple of days ago

Plewis
03-01-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by rr9597
I remember when I was a newbie , YESTERDAY, trying to impress peeps with the stuff we already know, on so young and niave

ok junior...:cool: your not a newbie;)

Rock2
03-01-2002, 10:25 PM
Ah yes the xbox is the master system in the world today and people are finally seeing it as the ultimate powerhouse.

Crazy Joe
03-01-2002, 10:32 PM
i really don't understand why anyone would buy a PS2 now, not flaming or anything, just don't understand, i can see a GameCube, if that's your preference, but PS2 is a dated system now

JohnB
03-01-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
no you are a n00b you just signed up in feb. that was last month probably just a couple of days ago

So what if he's a newbie or not. He doesn't talk like a newbie. I wouldn't call him a newbie. He at least posts decent information and not BS.