PDA

View Full Version : Who has all systems?

Cujosh
03-01-2002, 08:20 PM
I'm sure it's been done before, but I haven't seen it yet..at least I don't remember. Anyway, this is an honest question: Who here has all three next gen systems (Xbox, GameCube, and PS2)? Or better, who has all of the last generation of gaming systems as well (Xbox, GameCube, PS2-which comes with the PSX, Dreamcast, N64)? Or even better, who has all systems back to old school (Xbox, GameCube, PS2, GBA, DreamCast, N64, SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, Sega CD, NES, and any other system you can think of)?
I have all systems back to the old school stuff! :D

ScorpionX
03-01-2002, 08:48 PM
systems I have had: Xbox(the best)
Dreamcast
Playstation(worst)
Sega Genesis
N64
NES

Sangha
03-01-2002, 09:24 PM
I wish i had all the systems.

I've had

XBox
Dreamcast
N64
SNES
NES

FlyBoy
03-01-2002, 09:38 PM
That is a poorly written poll... even if XBOX is all I had I DEFINATELY wouldn't put a frowning face... I refuse to vote... I have XBOX, PSONE (selling on eBay finally!), GBA, and Original GB:D

Grizpin
03-01-2002, 11:08 PM
I almost got all 3. I decided not to buy the PS2. Why? Because there are no games I really want to play on the PS2 and the future games that will be worth buying will probably be on the Xbox anyway. The only PS2 title I really want is GTA3... but I can wait for the better version that will be on the Xbox. The Xbox will have an increasing quality in games while the PS2 will eventually peak it's performance (if it hasn't already). I look toward a PS3 launch maybe Xmas of 2003 after Xbox kicks its @$$ this Xmas. I have 4 kids so the Gamecube was a no brainer for them. And hey, I'll be playing Resident Evil and Rogue Squadron..... what more could you ask for?

Shadow Fox
03-02-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Grizpin
I almost got all 3. I decided not to buy the PS2. Why? Because there are no games I really want to play on the PS2 and the future games that will be worth buying will probably be on the Xbox anyway. The only PS2 title I really want is GTA3... but I can wait for the better version that will be on the Xbox. The Xbox will have an increasing quality in games while the PS2 will eventually peak it's performance (if it hasn't already). I look toward a PS3 launch maybe Xmas of 2003 after Xbox kicks its @$$ this Xmas. I have 4 kids so the Gamecube was a no brainer for them. And hey, I'll be playing Resident Evil and Rogue Squadron..... what more could you ask for? Ditto, I had a Jap PS2, but sold it over the Summer in 2000. I really wish I'd kept it...:(

Um, other than that, I've owned just about every system except:

Nuon, Ndreama, Tuxbox, Xeye, Nomad, CDX, Wonderswan, Pocketstation, Spectrum, Amiga, and NEOGEO64.

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

Huckleberry
03-02-2002, 02:17 AM
how's this?

xbox
ps2
ps1
dreamcast
n64
turbographx
super nintendo
nintendo
3 intellivision systems w/60 games (and with a voice module and a BASIC programming module)
atari 2600

i'm in the process of building a shelf system that will hold everything and allow me to just push a switch to connect any of them

LynxFX
03-02-2002, 02:27 AM
Never was a huge console person but I have had one for almost every generation, and all from different companies none the less.

NES
Genesis
PS1
Xbox

I still prefer pc gaming mostly but the xbox is taking up alot of my time. :D

Toder
03-02-2002, 03:08 AM
right now all i play is the xbox, but i do have an N64 in my closet.
other console i've had were the regular nintendo, genisis, and playstation. Never had the need to get a PoS2 since i new microsoft was coming out with a game system.

XERO
03-02-2002, 06:01 AM
systems i have:
NES
SNES
N-64
GENESIS/SEGA CD
MEGA DRIVE/MEGA CD
TG-16
TURBO-DUO
PC-DUO
ATARI JAGUAR w/ CD