PDA

View Full Version : back to black

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-29-2007, 12:46 PM
i dunno about u guys but the black one looks awesome... and the 120 gb hd sounds sweet and its more hd capable but i dont know ... is it worth giving up good ol whitey and getting this version..... hmmm....

Ainokeatoo
03-29-2007, 04:06 PM
i dunno about u guys but the black one looks awesome... and the 120 gb hd sounds sweet and its more hd capable but i dont know ... is it worth giving up good ol whitey and getting this version..... hmmm....

-_-" wrong section bud lol but no it's not worth it really, the only thing worth I think at this point in time of getting it is for the hdmi and the memory.... Tis about it.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-30-2007, 08:09 AM
-_-" wrong section bud lol but no it's not worth it really, the only thing worth I think at this point in time of getting it is for the hdmi and the memory.... Tis about it.

damn it!! lol i always get the wrong sections.... i feel the same way ill be buying the black controler though does look nice... lol

Shawn-XBA
03-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah, the black one looks nice. I still like the white 360 better though, looks so much better in my entertainment center than the black one would. But I will get an elite once I get a 1080p set, as I will want the HDMI

Ainokeatoo
03-30-2007, 04:31 PM
Yeah, the black one looks nice. I still like the white 360 better though, looks so much better in my entertainment center than the black one would. But I will get an elite once I get a 1080p set, as I will want the HDMI

lucky you, my entertainment center is brown -_-" all wood, it's nice but hardly matches, either color hardly matches.

wulkar
03-30-2007, 04:39 PM
thread moved

I think it looks nice, and i like the color black, but i acctually like the white version more, more sleek to me.

Ainokeatoo
03-30-2007, 04:42 PM
thread moved

I think it looks nice, and i like the color black, but i acctually like the white version more, more sleek to me.

LUFF YOU WULKAR ty ty ty for moving ^^

XboxGamers
04-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Aloha Ainokeatoo! :cheers: How U?

pjh13
04-08-2007, 07:49 PM
i like the black better, the white is nice but i had kinda always wished they had would of stayed with the good old black and green color scheme. plus the ring of light or whatever they call that ring that lights up will look better on the black like the customized original xboxes that put those little led lights around the logo

Ainokeatoo
04-09-2007, 12:53 AM
Aloha Ainokeatoo! :cheers: How U?

ho ho gamerz dat chu? Wow I haven't seen you in a long time, I play rainbow six vegas now meh faddah plays ghost recon summit strike still, faka can't get off the damn game -_-" Hey bro add me man I got a new tag.

WWWWWW000WWWWWW

XboxGamers
04-09-2007, 01:53 PM
ho ho gamerz dat chu? Wow I haven't seen you in a long time, I play rainbow six vegas now meh faddah plays ghost recon summit strike still, faka can't get off the damn game -_-" Hey bro add me man I got a new tag.

WWWWWW000WWWWWW

Dat me! I got your "Whatufaka 808" account on my friends list but I don't see you playing since 1/27/07. A we have to play some R6:V. :cheers: