PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

LordRavenBack
03-31-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm new her and have to say I haven't felt welcome. One thread was deleted without any explanation of why. And I alos made a Thread about a tradeing post (For Viva Pinata). It was deleted and locked... I'm not sure I understand. My trading post was advertiseing, but there is an entire trading post thread, where you can sell real life stuff, and I was just looking to trade in-game items.

A little clarifycation???

Either way Hi... That is IF you guys want new members...

laughs
03-31-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm new her and have to say I haven't felt welcome. One thread was deleted without any explanation of why. And I alos made a Thread about a tradeing post (For Viva Pinata). It was deleted and locked... I'm not sure I understand. My trading post was advertiseing, but there is an entire trading post thread, where you can sell real life stuff, and I was just looking to trade in-game items.

Hey, welcome to the site... If you wish to trade a game, make a thread in the trading post area. We have run into a large amount of spammers who are just here to advertise their products and it's sometimes hard to tell which are legit and which are not. We wish to ensure that all traders are trustworthy also... Nothing against you, but you only have 3 posts so far. Stay around and become a familiar face. You'll love it here, and you'll find that we have a lot of great members. Anyway, hope you stay :cheers: Laughs

wasabi_
03-31-2007, 03:24 PM

Oh, you poor little soldier. It appears you have been infected with the XboxAddict virus, it is where everyone in the forum hates you except me, since I am such a kind person. It is quite contagious, its an STD that originated from laughs, past on in his little ziploc bags of life. I have the only cure, for 3 easy payments of $32.95. If you do not recieve the cure, I am afraid you will go the way of one poor soul named SinisterDonkey, you will be overcome with hatred and put in the bottomless pit of death.

Either case, Hello, and welcome.

laughs
03-31-2007, 03:28 PM
Oh, you poor little soldier. It appears you have been infected with the XboxAddict virus, it is where everyone in the forum hates you except me, since I am such a kind person. It is quite contagious, its an STD that originated from laughs, past on in his little ziploc bags of life. I have the only cure, for 3 easy payments of $32.95. If you do not recieve the cure, I am afraid you will go the way of one poor soul named SinisterDonkey, you will be overcome with hatred and put in the bottomless pit of death.

Either case, Hello, and welcome.

:rofl: Bravo! Bravo!!!! :hail:

ll Mista GT ll
03-31-2007, 03:43 PM

Just a heads up, its threads like these that nobody likes. Welcome to XBA.

Ainokeatoo
03-31-2007, 05:11 PM

Well I saw one of your threads and it was advertising a website, unless you have express permission from one of the admins forget who, it will be deleted or locked, you can always advertise in your sig I think... Meh who cares...

WELCOME TO VIVA PINSMASHA

A world where you can destroy sinister donkey with evil little red rep boxes and make him go to hell MUAHAHAHAHA lol jk jk jk

Nah welcome to Xba make yourself comfortable and don't try to go to the bathroom around 6-7am in the morning, or ya might be greeted by an open hand smack by laughs... lmfao... jk jk

WELCOME

What you should do / have for good fun here at xba:

1 can't be annoying
2 no spam
3 wash my underwear
4 do my chores
5 if you play xbl post your gtag and prepare for millions of friends
6 HAVE FUN

SamSmith
04-01-2007, 06:08 AM
If you were advertising your selling through an external site, that would probably have been why it was locked.
If not, apolagies - and welcome to the site.

wulkar
04-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Welcome to XBA

Reclaimer
04-01-2007, 07:55 PM

You wonder why you're getting the shaft here? You think we're stupid, apparently.
Look at your signature. You're advertising another site, it's forum and it's member of the month over here. It may not be your personal website, but we don't care.
This is our personal site here that you're on and we don't take kindly to others trying to pimp on paid bandwidth that's not theirs.

You come on here with the "oh whoa as me" attitude, but look at what you're pitching to us and the answer is right there.
Welcome to XBA.

EDIT:
And another thing.. don't play that sarcastic worn out.. "if you want new members" jive.
Yeah we want new members, other wise we wouldn't be a public forum.
We just don't want you advertising competing forums, or (read that as competing industry related forums) on our damn dime.

RE-EDIT:
You have a lot of nerve with that "member of the month" crap for your other site on your sig here.
Who cares? This is our 'hood.
Get right, or Get back.

LordRavenBack
04-01-2007, 09:19 PM
If you were advertising your selling through an external site, that would probably have been why it was locked.
If not, apolagies - and welcome to the site.

Nope. I appologize if my sig is inappropreate. The thread was about tradeing over Xbox live in Viva Pinata. I had no links to the other forum in it.

My sig is about the WCF. It's a user made organization for VP, and it's all over forums everywhere, at least the ones that have a VP section.. I'm not trying to get people to leave these forums, I'm just trying to get the word out. None of the other forums locked or deleted my threads. I was surpized thats all.

I've been on forums for ages and have modderated dozens. I just didn't realize I was being inappropreate. Sorry for those that felt threatened, and to anyone who thought I was trying to play some sympathy game. Obviously if you have members ready to fight tooth and nail, that just joined today, this must be one heck of a forum.

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me here, even the ones who gave me mixed messages. :watchout:

Soda Jones
04-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the site. Please remove the link in your sig and refrain from advertising other xbox-related sites. We work hard to provide informtion and services here and we appreciate it when other sites are not spammed here. ie don't raise your flag on our land. If we seem a bit sensitive here it's because we love our web site and want to protect it.

wulkar
04-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Nope. I appologize if my sig is inappropreate. The thread was about tradeing over Xbox live in Viva Pinata. I had no links to the other forum in it.

I deleted that thread because it screamed scam, and will you please stop bolding all of your messages, it is getting kinda annoying.

if you would like to repost the trading over xbox live thread you may.