PDA

View Full Version : Does this work.

addict
04-05-2007, 03:16 PM
I just got the ****ing 3 rings of death:mad: I dont even get picture and sound anymore. (most videos i have seen do on startup)

does it work? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=hjjinHmEoss)

I hope it does. the 1 year warenty expires the 24th of next month.

killerscott
04-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Well you have nothing to loose. Try it, and if it doesn't work, use your 1 year warrenty. Even if it does make it worse, it should still be covered under over-heatinge, though I'm sure they say somethng about allowing proper venting, there is really no way they would know.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-06-2007, 04:25 PM
dude dont try it... i had that problem with the 3 ring of death and screw it man dont try anything that might mess up ur warranty .. just send it there doing it fast and free now a days...

Ainokeatoo
04-06-2007, 06:02 PM
The three rings of death indicates hardware failure, I highly do not suggest you do that, I don't see how overheating your machine makes it work if the hardware is failing.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-09-2007, 10:07 AM
The three rings of death indicates hardware failure, I highly do not suggest you do that, I don't see how overheating your machine makes it work if the hardware is failing.

He's absolutly right... u know ur gonna end up recieving a new xbox if they cant fix it and how long will that take...