PDA

View Full Version : Not So Guitar Hero.

SH4MR0CK
04-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Man i was soo happy when i got my GH2 especially since i got it for seventy with my friends employee discount and it couldnt have better but then i paused the game to go eat and when i came back picked up my guitar and continued i couldnt play a note. The strumming button or whatever you wanna call it was absolutly not working couldnt even use it to selct in menus or the guide :mad: :mad: :mad:. So now I have to bring it back tommoro but i am totally having withdrdrawls. Wanted to know if anyone else had a problem similar to this.

:cry:So very sad i want to get back to rocking lol have to wait till tommoro i guess.:cry:

wulkar
04-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Red octane (developer of guitar hero) is aware of the problems and has been fixing them.

i am kinda on the fence on this game, i want to rock, but then again i dont have room for a guitar in my room and i dont want to spend 30 bucks on a controller i can only use with one game.

Soda Jones
04-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Wow that sucks, mines working fine.

Hero
04-10-2007, 10:51 PM
i heard some of them have some kind of lag issue with the whammy bar.

CrazyCougar
04-11-2007, 06:48 AM
I have 2 of them, and they both work just fine. Hopefully you get your situation resolved.

Soda Jones
04-11-2007, 09:49 AM
i heard some of them have some kind of lag issue with the whammy bar.

Roger, mine lags on the whammy bar, and sometimes it is difficult for me to use the motion sensor.

SH4MR0CK
04-11-2007, 08:42 PM
exchanged mine today this one works fine but now i have to deal with serious hand crampage lol.

killerscott
04-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Roger, mine lags on the whammy bar, and sometimes it is difficult for me to use the motion sensor.

The motion sensor is supposed to be like that... They want you too look like a dumbass when you whip it up in the air 4 or 5 times.

Hero
04-16-2007, 12:24 AM
hmmm....is it just me or does anyone else think the quality on these guitars is kinda cheap. just bought it this weekend and it got some heavy usage, now the middle yellow button is getting kind of stuck and resisting the finger press motion alot more than the rest of the buttons. :bang:

anybody know what the return policy is on the guitars? can i just exchange it for a new one at circuit city or does it need to go back to red octane.

:confused:

Reclaimer
04-16-2007, 08:44 AM
I have two guitars and I don't have any problems with them.
Man, I'm hooked on this game. The Easy mode sucks, but medium and above I absolutely love this game.

It's kind of weird for me though because I do play guitar and some songs I do know how to play and I get thrown off allot moving my fingers to what I know how the song goes, versus what the screen wants me to do.

Jackyboy
04-16-2007, 06:59 PM
if there is anything wrong, its the download packs
500ms points for 3 songs WTF

SH4MR0CK
04-17-2007, 11:03 AM
OK this is F****** rediculous it happend again. This time i figured it out though. the guitar has this little open port on the bottom of the guitar and after i got shoked by it, the strummer bar and the d pad stopped working WTF. Im getting sick of this crap for 90 dollars the thing should make you drinks not short out. Hopefully best buy will let me return it again.

Reclaimer
04-17-2007, 04:54 PM
OK this is F****** rediculous it happend again. This time i figured it out though. the guitar has this little open port on the bottom of the guitar and after i got shoked by it, the strummer bar and the d pad stopped working WTF. Im getting sick of this crap for 90 dollars the thing should make you drinks not short out. Hopefully best buy will let me return it again.

You paid 90 dollars?
Sam's Club in Dallas where I bought mine had it for 77 dollars.

By the way.. Sweet Child of Mine rocks.

killerscott
04-20-2007, 01:45 PM
It's true! we have it in our break room at work and the wammy bar doesn't work... piece of **** is brand new.