PDA

View Full Version : Laura Croft

stewy_gt
03-01-2002, 11:20 PM
Is tomb raider really going to be made for the Xbox. Then again, how many people are interested in another Tomb Raider?

Rock2
03-01-2002, 11:25 PM
I am very interested in Tomb Raider. It is an awesome series that keeps you playing for weeks. I seriouly hope it comes to the xbox in the future.

Afro Aura
03-02-2002, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by stewy_gt
Is tomb raider really going to be made for the Xbox. Then again, how many people are interested in another Tomb Raider?
Not me mate, they can keep that out of proportion woman on the PC and PS2 as well as Gallon which looks just as bad with it's choppy frame-rate, I know we'll be getting lots better games on the XBOX
I want to know whats this with all these women having large breast in games DoA3 was in sort of proportion but Lara whats going on there, I feel these guys don't get out that much.

rr9597
03-02-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Tk421

Simple. Large Breasts = More Fun :D

I just had to quote him on that. I wish I owned something on the N64 because before Xbox came out it was the best new system with the most games. I would have liked to see what laura croft was like. But if its got good reviews from u guys it would be a great addition to the Xbox family. But ive heard absolutely nothing on the subject, not just a sentence with "xbox" and "tomb raider" in it.

rr9597
03-02-2002, 08:35 AM
I wished I owned something other than an N64 like Playstation, balah balah, balah

Afro Aura
03-02-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Tk421

Simple. Large Breasts = More Fun :D
Yeah I can understand more fun if there in the right proportion ie DoA3 (sort of) but with games like Tomb Raider it just looks like these people have no life and have to make there own women