PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6 online aiming (crosshairs)

davidis176
04-15-2007, 07:53 AM
Can any1 plz tell me why i cannot aim when am taking cover online, i have tried every weapon in the game and the crosshairs dont appear. The crosshairs only appear when am playing offline. Why is this?. I have tried settings, weapons, crouching/standing. Can any1 plz tell me why this is happening.:bang:, thanks. (Crosshairs is the aim when your taking cover).

Soda Jones
04-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Can any1 plz tell me why i cannot aim when am taking cover online, i have tried every weapon in the game and the crosshairs dont appear. The crosshairs only appear when am playing offline. Why is this?. I have tried settings, weapons, crouching/standing. Can any1 plz tell me why this is happening.:bang:, thanks. (Crosshairs is the aim when your taking cover).

I don't think they allow it on multiplayer, people would be too deadly behind cover

davidis176
04-15-2007, 10:33 AM
I don't think they allow it on multiplayer, people would be too deadly behind cover

Ye, i think your right. :) Thanks for your post:)

SinisterDonkey
04-15-2007, 12:33 PM
If your on about zooming in then just click the right stick, you should see that the next time you peek round. It will zoom in? Wow! Any other "****" questions?

SPARTAN 0841992
04-15-2007, 01:36 PM
HOLY ****, Sinister's back!

SamSmith
04-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Get a marker, and find the exaact centre of your screen. Draw a dot with the marker - There's your crosshair.

HaZarD SFD
04-15-2007, 06:44 PM
x2 on that marker idea.. I use a dry erase marker on my TV.. Works awesome and
when running with the shottie your deadly as hell! :hail: OMG the $2.99 HAXORS! :hail:\

wulkar
04-15-2007, 07:51 PM
x2 on that marker idea.. I use a dry erase marker on my TV.. Works awesome and
when running with the shottie your deadly as hell! :hail: OMG the $2.99 HAXORS! :hail:\

When running with a shotty i use where the laser sight becomes straight, and for the cover and fire im just so good i can get you without trying, or i see your arm and estimate the position of your head while i peek out and get it right, then i go back and wait, like a lion stalking its prey.

Whisper
04-16-2007, 12:22 PM
I just got it down pat now.. I could be covering behind a wall, and you could pick out something to hit (picture, plant, enemy).. and I'll get him with the first shot on the pop

Except for those few walls which, for some reason, change your aim drastically from when you're covering to when you pop out.. but I have them memorized and have no trouble adjusting to them