PDA

View Full Version : Help me come up with a sign that will represent this xba for when i go to Smackdown!

bigguy316
03-01-2002, 11:36 PM
I want to have and make a very cr=eative sign/poster for when i go to Smackdown this thursday.
The cacth is that I want it to represent this web-site.
So please tell me your ideas.
And if you read this you might as well tell me your great ideas even if you think they might not make sense, i could combine them together to make sense w/ someone elses.
So please help me and BE creative please.

If this helps
it will be live in San Antonio:cool:

Rock2
03-01-2002, 11:40 PM
Have you ever been to a live event before if not it is the *****. I've been like 20 times and it keeps getting better. Thanks for representing xba you are the bizzomb

Crazy Joe
03-01-2002, 11:43 PM
xBa 4 Life

Make xBa in white with a box around it like the nWo and have the 4 life underneath in white just like the nWo signs. gotta have it on a black sign though.

have fun at Smackdown by the way.

GokuX
03-01-2002, 11:50 PM
Like on the top of the sign say XbA 4 Life. Then just put your own name bigguy316 in big letters underneath. U gotta advertise your own name.

Sangha
03-02-2002, 12:05 AM
Live WWF events are the best, theres rumours that Shawn Michaels could show up at that Smackdown

Crazy Joe
03-02-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
Like on the top of the sign say XbA 4 Life. Then just put your own name bigguy316 in big letters underneath. U gotta advertise your own name.

ya that's a better idea. then make another sign that says Gortholomew 3:16!!! YA!

bigguy316
03-02-2002, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the ideas ......

Brothers lol

iI hope my home town hero SHAWN MICHAELS shows up that would be awsome
i've seen him in a resturant a few times
and Austin too but he was in a rush and the waitress says "hey aren't you that wrestler from TV" ?
and he sayd "WHAT?!" please keep it down i really diont have time to sign autographs all night.

He orderd chicken enchiladas

\and drank a couple of coors lite
i wanted to follow him to see where he was drivingf but my brother was scared.

Last time i went to Smackdown was when they had the old set it was when Austin got back from his sugery it was awesome

The last time WWF was in town was 9/10/01 SO THAT WAS A SAD WEEK
but weve moved on were AMERICA and were UNITED

Keep the good ideas coming

I ahve some more stories of wrestlers i've seen and met but lets make a deal the more ideas you post the more funny REAL TRUE stories i'll tell you

You know i'm not lieing cause tis is TEXAS the place were the best and Most wrestlers come from. l

laters
:cool:

E-Xbox
03-02-2002, 10:42 AM
yo
it should say
XBA, WHaT?

hehe

wweomaniac
03-02-2002, 11:59 AM
yeah,

XBA
What?

but XBA should be mega big

bigguy316
03-02-2002, 04:02 PM
I made a promise that i will keep.
You made more suggestions, so i'll tell you a storie.

This is true.

A few weeks ago my mom and I went to her doctors appointment.

She has a bad neck and back. Before we left from the appointment i thought to myself that the best to get spinal, neck, and back surgery is San Antonio.

Stone Cold did, Benoit did, and a few others.
Anyway i asked my moms doctor if he knew Dr. Loyd Youngblood ( the docter that works on the wrestlers and aports peeps) and so my moms doctor said YES. And a couple of weeks later Benoit, and Steve Blackman was going to be in town so i went to Dr. Loyd Youngblood and i tried to schedual a appointment but they wouldn't let me, cause WWF megastars were going to be their.

So i just waited in the parking lot till i saw the 2 of them drive up in a f150, .
And well thats it i got nrevous and scared and i left but not before wishing them well ( from a safe distance ). lol :)

And i think i need somemore ideas.:cool:

xboxunlimited03
03-02-2002, 06:29 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/xba_asylum_logo.gif

Yankeez
03-02-2002, 06:35 PM
hey bigguy where are ur seats?

skoot182
03-02-2002, 09:31 PM
how about....

SKOOT182 IS REALLY COOL!!!!

hmmmm, or not

but seriously...

how bout

www.thegamesnotover.com !!!!! ( :P )

BIG GUY 316 !!!!!!!!!

goingwreckless
03-03-2002, 01:52 AM
ok i got a signature but how do you put in the pic i have a great one but there isnt a thing that says attach a file if there is one then where well please tell me :)Cyah later:)

goingwreckless
03-03-2002, 06:49 PM
do you copy then post?

bigguy316
03-05-2002, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys !!!

And Yankeez you know were to find me ( in chat ) so why you make the post asking were my seats are?

Anyway not that i'm taking sides or playing favorites but the winner is

SKOOT 182 & BIGGUY316

I will make a sign that sais XBA WHAT?! BIGGUY316 WHAT?!

Thgen ( i thought of this one ) X-BOX made PS2 and Gamecube SUBMIT . !!

I'll also make and HBK poster.

And i'll put my closest pals on this web site on the main one that says

X-BOX Protection Agency

THANKS AND BYE :)