PDA

View Full Version : Movies for gaming?? come give your ideas

Rock2
03-01-2002, 11:49 PM
I would like to know what are some of the movies that you think that coul turn into good xbox title games. I heard something about THE MATRIX coming to xbox. I don't know how true that is but if so I think it would be a slobberknocker. Please give me your ideas.

LynxFX
03-02-2002, 02:20 AM
Unfortunately Movies to Games and Games to Movies hasn't been a great formula in the past.

I believe the Matrix game is coming. Also we can't forget the Lord of the Rings series which sounds pretty good.

I wouldn't mind a game based off of Blade.

A cool FPS could be made out of The Fifth Element as well. Lots of sci-fi stuff in that.

A decent Jurassic Park game based on the movie. Not some sim park stuff.

I bet you could make an interesting game out of Stargate or Stargate SG1

Independance Day has/had potential. Staying on Emmerich films, so did Godzilla 98. Now who wouldn't want to play as Godzilla creating mayhem in a city? :D

Dark City could be made into some weird game I'm sure.

A game based on Terminator 2 or the coming T3 would be interesting on the xbox.

A mario style game with the Toy Story characters and Toy Story caliber graphics would definately be killer.

I don't know, there's a few.

Oh a game based on Good Will Hunting. Make it like JSRF except instead of tagging walls you go around slapping phone numbers on windows and yell "How do you like dem apples?" That is gold. :)