Shawn-XBA
04-30-2007, 09:24 AM
http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_177971.jpg

http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_177970.jpg

http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_177968.jpg

http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_177967.jpg

HaZarD SFD
04-30-2007, 12:16 PM
A little washed out but it gives alot to look forward too. I cant wait to stab some knights!

wulkar
04-30-2007, 01:11 PM
I want this game so bad!!!

l Maximus l
05-02-2007, 09:27 PM
What are we to expect from this game? It definately looks awesome, but, is it a "shooter"? an RPG? Action/Adventure type platformer?

addict
05-02-2007, 09:39 PM
AC--->:crying:o<-ass :hump: <--me

CarGuy
05-05-2007, 02:23 AM
Nothing else new? It's the same level we've seen for years. I dont have high hopes for this game. I bet it'll be short and lacking features. Then, the sequel will be overhyped and promise everything we wanted in the first but will fall short. So continues the circle of life.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
05-05-2007, 10:48 AM
This game is gonna be great its like thief, maximus just imagine being in one guild in oblivion this thing is like that u do missions as well as follow a story... in the mean time people neeed things "taken care of" for them.. and u do it while getting cooler clothes armor knives etc... CANT WAIT!

TheCovenant
05-08-2007, 01:22 AM
the first trailer that came out for ps3 ( i believed it was gameplay for some reason), had me riled up. then i saw the ingame footage, and was immediately turned off. the concept seems cool, whatever they show at the upcoming e3 is gonna make or break this game for me. whatever happened to assasins creed AND brothers in arms: hells highway? when GRAW 2 got screentime, suddenly everyone forgot about those games....

I'm really looking forward to BIA: HH :hump:

wulkar
05-08-2007, 08:41 AM
whatever they show at the upcoming e3

The Electronic Entertainment Expo no longer exists.

and to answer maximus, you play a assassin that is part of a organization. its a open ended world and you can climb anything, your main goal, as far we know so far, is find and kill key members of the government.

in the first live game play they died and it showed a screen that said "memories" and a few others and then it showed a operating room, we dont know what this is or if it was just a bug but it could be part of the game play or a plot twist.

And carguy, its not that its the same level its that its in the same city, or one that looks just like it.

addict
05-08-2007, 10:24 AM
The Electronic Entertainment Expo no longer exists.

Yes it does. Its just "by invitation only, as determined by the participating companies." (http://www.e3expo.com/login/login.aspx?redirect=%2fIndex.aspx)

CrazyCougar
05-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Correct..Its just not the E3 you all knew and loved anymore. Its alot more business oriented now. Gamepro is ceating the new and improved "E3" which I believe has yet to be announced, but will be in Vegas I believe.

Ainokeatoo
05-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Correct..Its just not the E3 you all knew and loved anymore. Its alot more business oriented now. Gamepro is ceating the new and improved "E3" which I believe has yet to be announced, but will be in Vegas I believe.

If that is true then I hope in this new and 'improved' e3 will allow everyone not just certain people, seeing as I live in vegas at the moment it'll be cool for me to go... That and if E3 (the old one) were to have happened it would have already, last I checked it was around feb right? So even if they wanted to show case this in E3 (the previously annual one) it would have been done already, no?

Anyway, unless this has online capability, I most likely will skip this game, it looks great and all, but the splinter cell, thief, and all that kinda gameplay really isn't that appealing, Since my big ass likes running into stupid situations so yeah, I don't really think to me this game will be worth the sixty bucks... And i agree with carguy this game is to cliche, it's basically thief and oblivion mixed in one, or so described by brooklynsbatman, and I think they will leave things out purposely making you purchase it later at the marketplace, then tell you when they make the sequel they're going to give you everything you've wanted from the beginning, overhype it, add to many plot twists and what not and like the first they'll leave things out to make you purchase them later thus using up your memory, and making you have to go out and buy another big ass memory thing... lol ranting a bit but yeah.

TheCovenant
05-08-2007, 11:02 PM
uhm, yea, that was the e3 i was reffering too. i dont care if the general public is attending or not, i care what ubisoft will show at this upcoming e3.