PDA

View Full Version : Japanese xbox's defective?

thunderkiss2k1
03-02-2002, 12:50 AM
I recently went to teamxbox and read a thread which stated that there a lot of problems with the japanese xbox games being defective. I have no clue if these "rumors" are true, and wondered if anyone else had saw anything on this? And no, I'm not bashing xbox.

GokuX
03-02-2002, 12:52 AM
Probably blown outta proportion, like the US defects.

darianX
03-02-2002, 12:53 AM
It's probably blown WAY out of proportion, just like all the problems being reported here. People hate Microsoft so much they'll outright lie like dogs to make them look bad. That's very important to remember.

thunderkiss2k1
03-02-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by darianX
It's probably blown WAY out of proportion, just like all the problems being reported here. People hate Microsoft so much they'll outright lie like dogs to make them look bad. That's very important to remember.

You are more than likely right. As anyone who has read my posts can attest, I am an xbox fan one hundred percent and would never try to make it look bad. Translation: I'm not an xbox basher. I just wanted to find out exactly how much of this was FACT and how much was RUMOR (false reports). Peace.

Frostberg
03-02-2002, 10:41 AM
Another rumor started by a PS2 or GC fanboy...see what being at TXB will get you?

Razor70
03-02-2002, 11:17 AM
Yep sounds like another rumor. I just don't understand why we in the gaming community can't seem to get along and live with what we have. If your a Xbox fan that's great..love your Xbox and leave it at that. If you are a Ps2 fan that's great..love your Ps2 and leave it at that. These wars make no sense whatsoever in the long run. What good does it do to "smash" on the other systems, none. All it ends up doing is making a fun, exciting and informative area like this forums a big mess and not as much fun as they could be.