PDA

View Full Version : Knockout Kings looks sweet !

Xboxfan123
03-02-2002, 01:04 AM
I just watched 8 trailers of Knockout Kings. This game looks really great. I know PS2 has it but it looks like they improved the graphics. Anyone else getting this one? It's out this month.

Jon27
03-02-2002, 10:07 PM
im getting it, i loved the original

Dave
03-03-2002, 08:35 PM
I want this one as well. They had a small article about it in that EG magazine. They said it runs a lot smoother than all the other KO King Games, the commentating is better as well. Hopefully that is the truth and this turns out to be a really cool game.

Xboxfan123
03-08-2002, 11:19 PM
I bought Knockout Kings and the graphics are the best I've seen. The commentary is excellent too. When your fighter is tired the controller rumbles like a heart beat. The more tired your fighter is the faster the controller beats.

Judge Mills Lane is one of the refs and his mouth matches the words (UFC Tapout could learn something from this).

The fighters faces show progressive swelling and bruising and there is even the occasional spray of blood. The CAF isn't deep but you can fight Mohammed Ali Vs. Lennox Lewis for example so it's not bad without it.

There should be more noise about this game. It is great.

shagg
03-26-2002, 11:50 AM
I agree that the games looks great. I just wish it was more than just a button masher. There isn't much skill required other than pressing buttons. I can see many adults suffering from carpal-tunnel syndrome after this game.

:D

GRAVEDIGGER
03-27-2002, 11:00 PM
I definately agree, this game is an excellent installment to credit its predicessors in the past...and if you ask me, its the best video game Boxing Franchise out there..well right now its the only boxing franchise out there..lol...but anywas the game is simply tytework:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: