PDA

View Full Version : I rediscovered my 360!

Conchord
05-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I traded my old xbox and all 47 of my games (those *******s only gave me $10 for every four games, all of which were in perfect condition) for a 360 and Oblivion, played the game for like 10 days straight, then stopped for like 4 months.

Well, I never played it much (only had Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, THPS8, and Oblivion), then I went to rent Viva Pinata and the system did that 3 lights thingie... whatever

Got it fixed, got it back, and I have been buying games like crazy... all cheap too! I found a brand new RS Vegas for $30, I bought Viva Pinata @ Best Buy for $30, Rockstar's Table Tennis for $19.99, and PGR3 for $20 @ Wal-Mart... hopefully I will be getting xbox live soon, because I really want to play Vegas online (can anyone tell me how it is compared to RS3?)

I don't know what else to get, any recommendations? Preferably cheap games, and I would like to buy them in their original covers, not that god awful platinum hits bull****.

TheCovenant
05-08-2007, 01:16 AM
well, you cant go wrong with gears and GRAW 2. if you can find those cheap, take advantage of it. also, shivering isles is pretty cheap, but that depends on how much you liked oblivion (i liked it a lot).

let's see...F.E.A.R. , if you haven't played it yet, its great. PREY, very very awesome lil' next gen experience, and i bet you can find that cheap now too. Fight Night round 3 is pretty addictive and fun, and ill bet its cheap. annnnd....for some reason, i enjoyed Lord of the Rings: Battle for middle Earth 2....I'm not a LOTR fanatic or anything (the flicks were decent), but it was a RTS on my console, and the one button scheme worked pretty well. what can i say? its the only rts on the consoles.

anyways, splinter cell double agent...and i guess, forza which is supposedly coming really soon.

yea...you have a lot of great gaming ahead of you boi. So long as you actually play the games and not just test out the first ten minutes, you should be covered all the way till halo 3.

WynnFire
05-09-2007, 12:13 AM
wow sechsbocks, you sound like me. I rarely played my xbox 360 when it died, I got it back and bought G.R.A.W. 1 ($30), Crackdown, got Superman Returns for christmas from my girlfriend, and a Burger King racing game and have been playing it like there's no tomorrow ever since. Weird.

mattgame
05-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Gears of War is a must especially if you have high def.

Ainokeatoo
05-09-2007, 10:23 AM
I traded my old xbox and all 47 of my games (those *******s only gave me $10 for every four games, all of which were in perfect condition) for a 360 and Oblivion, played the game for like 10 days straight, then stopped for like 4 months.

Well, I never played it much (only had Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, THPS8, and Oblivion), then I went to rent Viva Pinata and the system did that 3 lights thingie... whatever

Got it fixed, got it back, and I have been buying games like crazy... all cheap too! I found a brand new RS Vegas for $30, I bought Viva Pinata @ Best Buy for $30, Rockstar's Table Tennis for $19.99, and PGR3 for $20 @ Wal-Mart... hopefully I will be getting xbox live soon, because I really want to play Vegas online (can anyone tell me how it is compared to RS3?)

I don't know what else to get, any recommendations? Preferably cheap games, and I would like to buy them in their original covers, not that god awful platinum hits bull****.

Well RS6 differs from RS3 in such a way that you have to unlock certain weapons clothing and armor along with different camo. There are ranks, you start out as private second class then make your way up to elite, unlocking different guns, armor pieces, camo, and clothing. As you progress you'll notice, that certain unlocked guns practically suck, take the desert eagle for example, sure it's got a big clip, and enormous damage, but the mk.23 is more preferred, when you do get xbox live send me a friend request... I'm a die hard of RS6 lol... Oh and you'll soon notice ranks in that game don't matter seeing as half of the elites suck monkey balls.

Conchord
05-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Wow, I love moneky balls!

Thanks for all the recommendations guys, I want to get Fight Night, but I am trying to track down a brand new copy without that crappy platinum hits bull****... i saw prey for pretty cheap, too, but i didnt ever hear any feed back about the game so i am still not sure... forza looks cool as ****, but i dont want to spend 60 bucks on a damn video game.

Rhiannon
05-11-2007, 06:14 AM
Get Crackdown! Searching the city rooftops for things that glow is truely addicting O_o not to mention throwing garbage trucks at a group of people.