PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Two Worlds info. Oblivion killer?

RockTheCasba
05-09-2007, 11:38 PM
i love rpgs i got high hopes for this one. i would quote it but its long so just follow the link.

Two Worlds (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/786/786610p1.html)

http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/786/786768/two-worlds-20070509015656618.jpg

Slacker
05-10-2007, 12:20 AM
Oblivion only has two more "expansions" left so it's pretty much kinda dead, Two Worlds has allot of awesome things, both games offer great things, but TW being 25% bigger , Having Dragons and Multi player online with up to 8 of your friends ,,,,,will offer some awesome fun,,, and I will slowly fade away from Oblivion , and considering there was talk of bethesdas next game not being elder scrolls ,,,, I will become a Twoworldhead ,,and see what bethesdas next Elderscrolls game is ,,,, if the even make another

CarGuy
05-10-2007, 11:47 AM
why does it have to be a Oblivion "killer"? It looks ok.. The art doesn't look inspiring but i hope it's good. It won't be. But i hope it is.

FatBox
05-10-2007, 01:50 PM
If the online play is any good then this game will be effing awesome. If the online sucks then it will most likely not be better than Oblivion, Oblivion has amazing single player which I doubt they can beat.

sojourner
05-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Oblivion only has two more "expansions" left so it's pretty much kinda dead, Two Worlds has allot of awesome things, both games offer great things, but TW being 25% bigger , Having Dragons and Multi player online with up to 8 of your friends ,,,,,will offer some awesome fun,,, and I will slowly fade away from Oblivion , and considering there was talk of bethesdas next game not being elder scrolls ,,,, I will become a Twoworldhead ,,and see what bethesdas next Elderscrolls game is ,,,, if the even make another

Oblivion is finished as far as any more expansions go. They have said recently they will do no more with Oblivion as they are onto a new project.

Jackyboy
05-11-2007, 03:49 PM
i doubt it will be an oblivion killer, but it will be something to keep us busy until the next elder scrolls for sure

mrmp3
05-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Well there's a lot of potential. Online play has 8 people, and unfortunately the console version doesn't follow the GW format (you can see everyone in town, but when u do quests you can only have max 8, great if u wanna trade stuff), unlimited level cap, and some pretty good weapons animations. However, if u watch the gameplay video (the only one I think they got out), enemies don't have reaction animations when you attack them. So it looks like Oblivion, but the enemy reaction animation is very Morrowind, which is unfortunate cause that's very last gen. However, I'm sure there are a couple sick ones like the talk of ripping a shield out of an enemies hand and laying a trap down and attacking an enemy. Only time will tell, but if they were more confident in this game, and with the release so close, we'd be seeing more than stills. We'd be seeing lots of gameplay videos and with only one to show for it, leaves up some pretty big questions.