PDA

View Full Version : Jet Set Radio future question?????

jhixson2
03-02-2002, 06:28 AM
does the game have a free skate??? i could have sworn that the first one did but i cant remember! does the seconds one have it? cus it would really boost up the replay value.:confused:

Afro Aura
03-02-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by jhixson2
does the game have a free skate??? i could have sworn that the first one did but i cant remember! does the seconds one have it? cus it would really boost up the replay value.:confused:
I'm not sure as I played it for about 2min to see how good the game was, as I was playing it looked like you could do some free skating but don't trust me as I just bought it on my lunch break today and I just waiting to see if you can or can not.
I have to say the game looks gorgeous

Brian
03-02-2002, 10:06 AM
This game looks AWESOME! :D

JimmieDoogan
03-02-2002, 11:05 AM
Not really free skate mode per say, however you can just go where you like when you like. You just can't tag anywhere you like.

xboxmaster2002
03-02-2002, 11:07 AM
technicly yes because there is not time what so eve rin the game
:cool:

Afro Aura
03-02-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
Not really free skate mode per say, however you can just go where you like when you like. You just can't tag anywhere you like.
Yep hes right I LOVE this game its different to the DC as I was a bit touch and go with the DC version, now this is a new era as the game I feel has evolved as you don't have any time limits and the way you make team members and can now fight off the cops are pretty good but I have to say I'm saying this with only 3 hours of play it may change

Tell me guys don't you feel your part of the game as you can move here and there without any problems, well OK you have to finish an area before you can move on to the next city.