PDA

View Full Version : Halo level (island level)

kornavs19
03-02-2002, 08:33 AM
Hey everyone. The level in campaign mode after u beat the first one the island one when u get 2 warthogs. How do u beat it i have beatin all the aliens and the 2 big blue ones but i still cant beat it. Any advice, tips?

rr9597
03-02-2002, 08:43 AM
you should listen to cortana, she usually tells u what to do and thats how I get through the levels. But its too late for that now

kornavs19
03-02-2002, 08:46 AM
i know my friend was over and we were doing 2 player campaign and he pressed a button and it skipped her. thats when i started to beat him excessively

JADE8704
03-02-2002, 10:09 AM
have you shut down the security power thingy? after that, did you go back to where the doors shut and locked on you and you couldn't get in? if not, go there and do whatever cortana tells you to do to beat the level...just takes practice man :D

kornavs19
03-02-2002, 11:44 AM
thanks

wweomaniac
03-02-2002, 11:53 AM
have you seen the warthog videos for that level? I found these really cool vids on the internet showing ppl blowing up warthogs using grenades on that level..

just kill marines near yo warthog, let their grendaes drop and put your warthog over the grendades. Throw a live grenade onto the warthog and the WARTHOG GOES FLYING WAY WAY HIGH. Like over the mountain...

ill try and find the video.

Sangha
03-02-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
have you seen the warthog videos for that level? I found these really cool vids on the internet showing ppl blowing up warthogs using grenades on that level..

just kill marines near yo warthog, let their grendaes drop and put your warthog over the grendades. Throw a live grenade onto the warthog and the WARTHOG GOES FLYING WAY WAY HIGH. Like over the mountain...

ill try and find the video.

You must be talking about the amazing Warthog Jump Movies. Heres a link to them Warthog Jump (http://halo.bungie.org/misc/warthogjumpmirrors.html)