PDA

View Full Version : Virtua Fighter 4 Confirmed!

ALC
03-02-2002, 11:49 AM
Take that Sony!! Check out the front page for the news.

What do you guys think, will it be a keeper?

StudioAlex
03-02-2002, 12:37 PM
While I am excited, there isn't any mention of when the game will come out. Sega doesn't do "exclusives", but they do allow a game to "debut" on a specific system for a number of months. How long will we have to wait? I hope it hits by this summer.

NomadLLama
03-03-2002, 12:20 AM
YES! ever since I saw the preview of the game in GamePro, I thought that it would be sick! but only for PS2 would suck. But man. now confirmed for xbox. awesome. I can't wait. I have been a VF fan since the VF for Saturn came out.

MasterToki
03-03-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
While I am excited, there isn't any mention of when the game will come out. Sega doesn't do "exclusives", but they do allow a game to "debut" on a specific system for a number of months. How long will we have to wait? I hope it hits by this summer.

False. Soul Calibur still is exclusive for DC. That's why i was really afraid about VF4... But now i'm so happy! :D

I'm so bored of Tekken, so i don't care at all it keeps exclusive for PS2.

Actually Xbox owns (or will) major part of best 3d fighting games: DOA3, MK5, SC2 and now VF4. Also XMEN is coming. I guess i'll have tons of fun with xbox, due i'm a fighting gamer (also some action-adventures and rpg's).

I've heared about a new fighter in the VF4 xbox version, in addition of costumes (www.higervoltage.net).

I also wanna see graphics improvement in VF4, which is really graphicly good in PS2. And 'm not going to talk about what xbox hard drive and broadband connection can mean... heheh :p

Bakero
03-06-2002, 04:00 AM
;) :p :p ;)

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2852119,00.html

:D :) :) :D

Cottrau
03-07-2002, 02:04 PM
All I can say is that this had better not be anything like Virtua Fighter 3tb...

xbox own$ j00.

Bakero
03-07-2002, 08:56 PM
:) ;) ;) :)

Beats the hell out of Dead or Alive3, the game play has been changed drastically, feels almost like a new game but the Virtua Fighter feel is still there! And the graphics are great (not as good as Dead or Alive3 though). A lot of crazy @55 options, any fan of the previous should pick it up, it blows away expectations.

;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 04:27 PM
Well thats good because we need a few more good fighting games for the XBOX because DOA3 dam sure didnt do enough!
Also Kakuto Chojin looks like it will be pretty tyte:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

TheCovenant
04-03-2002, 01:23 PM
Its a good thing you guys are all fighting gamers so you know what im saying. I mean sure DoA3, VF4 and and tekken 4 are all good and dandy, wheres all the all time favorite capcom games?
I mean im glad at least they have not been announced yet but if like, if Marvel vs. Capcom 3, comes out as a gamecube exclusive or something ill eat my xbox. with a SPORK! that right, ill steal one from KFC, and all out EAT my xbox, with a SPORK! Man, i heard they were already working on marvel vs. capcom 3 and even a capcom vs dragonball ( im not a dragon ball fan so dont think im making this up cause i couldnt care less for the dragon ball part of that game ), and since the dreamcast was huge with capcom maybe sega will make them make games for the xbox? Oh god, i hope theyre slated for an xbox release. But if they dont, well, kakuto-chojin looks decent and soul calibur 2 will at least be like soul calibur 1 with better graphics and extra characters. But i need a good 2d CApcom fighting game ( none of that SNK bull-crap { whoever made king of fighters was on crack } and i dont mean to be video game racist but virtua fighter 4 was kind of, how can i say this......clumsy?
Let me explain before i get a billion hate mail letters (and im not to happy about that anthrax laced e-mail either ). Pei, right? from virtua fighter four? well i know how to pull of long asss combos with her. The thing is every time she hits you, you move back a little, so if you start the combo in the middle of the stage, you'll always get a ring out. if you know how to do her combos, you'll be the king of that game, and all your friends will hate and never want to play again. so sorry if im not that hyped about that game coming to our system, although i am glad it has such a huge following.
Soul Calibur on the other hand................................ :eek: