PDA

View Full Version : Block Buster Story

zeek39
03-02-2002, 11:57 AM
I went to block buster last night and my friend rented a ps2 game, as the cashier, a chubby red haired man, was packing it up I said
"PS2 is too old"
he said " What is good?"
and I said X-box
HE: X-box is donkey crap
I: "what did you say?" ( I didn't think I heard him correctly"
He: *silent while packing the ps2 game"
I: Did you say x-box is donkey crap?
He: Yea I had a friend who worked on the x-box, it's the crappiest system ever, they overclock it and it freezes all the time.
Me thinking: *This guy is so dumb*
Me saying: "Well my x-box never froze"
He said: " YOu are lucky"

The end
I need to learn how to write dialect :P
But first of all the x-box is not overclocked because the heardwere is already predesigned. I can personally overclock it if I want to, but I don't have to. And I do know that some x-box's were defective but other systems have had this problem as well.
Ahh well another biased blockbuster employee... the whole world is against x-box

wweomaniac
03-02-2002, 12:01 PM
too bad blockbuster is the only place to rent xbox games....

if i were you, i wouldve told that fat sob off....

StudioAlex
03-02-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
too bad blockbuster is the only place to rent xbox games....

if i were you, i wouldve told that fat sob off....

Hollywood does as well...

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 01:17 PM
dude i wouldnt take that i would like tell him all this good crap bout xbox then like tell the manager get his fat buttocks fired

StudioAlex
03-02-2002, 01:22 PM
He can't be fired for having an opinion.

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
He can't be fired for having an opinion.

oh yeah i shoulda known that

sinizuh
03-02-2002, 01:32 PM
yes he can... the customer is always right... and they employees shouldn't harass the customers...

but i can't see that (guy saying xbox is "donkey crap") happening. it's too farfetched...

rr9597
03-02-2002, 01:39 PM
That was a funny story. But I hate when people speak their minds like that, when I bet they havent even played the console. I would of told fatso to shut his fat face up and punched him,

okay, probably not

StudioAlex
03-02-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by sinizuh
yes he can... the customer is always right... and they employees shouldn't harass the customers...

Well, he wasn't harassing him and trust me, the customer isn't always right, and managers know this. When you get a job working in retail or anything that demands constant contact with the millions of morons who come in off of the street, you'll understand.

Snoopy7548
03-02-2002, 03:11 PM
i was waiting in line to rent a game, and these 2 guys asked if they had any ps2 memory cards, and the guy behind the counter said no, and one of the guys said: these ps2 cards go as fast as they come. so i thought to myself, if the ps2 had a harddrive, then u wouldnt need to go out and buy like 50 memory cards, fu*kin jackass:D