PDA

View Full Version : Project Sylpheed

Ainokeatoo
06-14-2007, 02:40 PM
My first impression.... Great graphics, but to me it was not enjoyable, maybe it's just me but the demo just wasn't all that fun, maybe someone else had more fun... Anyone play it yet?

Shawn-XBA
06-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Same here, it looks nice but it just wasn't that fun to play.

wulkar
06-14-2007, 05:18 PM
It looks great, but the controls are clunky and its kinda disorienting, the firing is weird and i didn't like how sluggish you turned even if the camera turned at mach 2.

i don't like it.

Conchord
06-14-2007, 07:49 PM
zomg my sig!

CrazyCougar
06-15-2007, 07:17 AM
Never heard of this title, so not much interest here in downloadingt he demo.

Aceattorney
06-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Have to be honest, I was looking forward to this title, and I downloaded the demo, but everyone's sour impressions have kept me from actually playing the demo. lol...I'll give it a shot later.

Ainokeatoo
06-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Have to be honest, I was looking forward to this title, and I downloaded the demo, but everyone's sour impressions have kept me from actually playing the demo. lol...I'll give it a shot later.

lol play the demo i mean i gave it another go, the controls are just way to funky for me... That and the fact that this game has been out *or silpeed or something near that* since last year and I have never heard of it.

Jaken Bear
06-18-2007, 07:33 AM
I played the DEMO and also had a chance to play the game back in March. All I can say is try out the tutorials first. There are a lot of techniques and controls that are not readily apparent that actually made me understand a bit more whats going on.

For instance, holding B then pressing A orients your ship to your current target.

Also, the game is coming out at a 40 dollar (Us I think) pricepoint so I might take a chance on it.

Definitely try it out on your own and see what you think.

CrazyCougar
06-18-2007, 10:33 AM
After trying the demo, all I can say is....UGGGGGG! Absolutely will not even touch this title.

Slacker
06-24-2007, 12:20 AM
At first I found the controls kinda funky even during the training section, but after awhile it was kinda fun,,,,,, I will pick it up when its 7.99 at the pawn shop,,

Spinoff90
08-02-2007, 01:07 PM
I hated the demo but can't say I gave that the time to learn the controls and stuff and since it was $40 CDN I decided to still pick it up and am enjoying it much more so far than I did the demo.