PDA

View Full Version : What about the Sega games?

xboxgamer142
03-02-2002, 12:59 PM
O.K, Jet Set Radio Future has come out and games such as NBA2K2 or NFL2K2 are coming out. But what about games such as Shenmue II, Phantasy Star Online, or Crazy Taxi Next? These three games are one of my most wanted games and Sega said they were working on them, but there is no specific information on them and there are absolutely no screenshots. I hope Sega will reveal some screens or info on these games soon.

StudioAlex
03-02-2002, 01:34 PM
ey are all due out by then the end of the year. Good news, if I am to believe OXM, the true sequel to PSO should be coming out, but I fear it will only be ver2.

studepaber
03-02-2002, 02:54 PM
The sequel to PSO will be PSO ver 2 unfortunately, unless Sega is secretly working on a REAL sequel (which would be absolutely sweet), but hopefully that version will include more playable characters, weapons, items, equipment, etc. I never gave Shenmue a chance for the Dreamcast but I will have to take a closer look at the sequel. I have heard nothing on the sequel to Crazy Taxi but I'm sure it will blow me away.

AcidJazz
03-02-2002, 09:08 PM
I heard that Crazy Taxi 3 is coming out for XBOX and it'll be XBOX EXCLUSIVE..:D

goingwreckless
03-02-2002, 10:14 PM
SEGA is the best creaters of cel-shading games

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 10:16 PM
isnt crazi taxi 3 suppose to be like wrecklass kinda? thats what i heard

StudioAlex
03-02-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
isnt crazi taxi 3 suppose to be like wrecklass kinda? thats what i heard
I think you have it backasswards.